Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very Quiet At Reading.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 pm

I know we are getting a bit less boisterous of late but you can hear the call on the pitch very clearly. Spurs fans piping up every five mins with "shall we sing a song for you"

Re: Very Quiet At Reading.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 pm

People say we have a shit atmosphere, but if you compare us to Reading then ours is amazing. :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

wolves were 2-0 up earlier and were quiet as f**k, i think people make too much of our atmosphere, especially compared to others, they want it rocking every game for 90 mins some people :ayatollah: our atmosphere the last 2 games have ben decent, an thats not shock its came from us having exiting players imo

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 pm

It is quite normally buzzing in there :shock:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Wonder if Dudders is up there, almost a home game for him. ;)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Reading 1 down and under the cosh for most of the game.
Readings young keeper having a mare. :o
Not much to sing about really Wayne.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Wonder if Dudders is up there, almost a home game for him. ;)

Thats where he should be hes english after all :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Spurs players will struggle to stay away if the game goes on like this, very very easy for Spurs.

If Spurs do wake up Reading are on for a twatting in this game, but in they go asleep I can see another bore draw and more talk of the sack for AVB.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:45 pm

At time of typing Reading 3 attempts Spurs 19 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 pm

If we are one nil down at home the majority of our "Fans" head to the concourse to fill up on over priced hot dogs and watered down piss.

:old:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm

They're a pointless club, I really despise of them, their fans aren't there to support Reading, they're there to support the big teams, shit club

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 pm

I dont rate Reading I remember going there lots with City in the 90's to Elm Park and always seemed to piss it down. One year a hotdog stand got overturned, and another year FA Cup replay I think possibly piping and plumbing ripped off a pub and 2 of our lads running across the pitch from the home stand to our terrace. A bit like Fulham really yes in the Prem but I dont think truthfully many of our fans would perceive them to be a Prem club with fanbase they have.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Dreadful club. The only reason they've achieved what they've achieved is John Madejski.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:People say we have a shit atmosphere, but if you compare us to Reading then ours is amazing. :lol:

And compare ours to Derby's. :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:They're a pointless club, I really despise of them, their fans aren't there to support Reading, they're there to support the big teams, shit club

Hate to say it but that's us in the Premier League.

:old: