Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: another good day

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
Marc wrote:Amazing day mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With the Bluebirds winning and having a piss up with the usual suspects was class :D :D

Bumped into a few forum members yesterday....Baz, Milly, Young Thomas, Nips, Merlin, Andy, Steve(Uncle Fester). Jules.....and the usual ...Nukes, Wareham, Canton stand Baz, Wes, Topcat, Bowman, Bomber, Saddam(tw*t) :lol: ..Cotterill..and a few others in the Madhouse :D :ayatollah:

Great day out :D

Feeling rough today mind :cry:

Top Top People :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was a challenge put down yesterday in Snowys...

Uncle Fester (Steve) wants to go round for round with the Bowman on the Bow.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now...This was the first time I met Steve :ayatollah: ...and can tell he would be good in drinking session :D

BUT..........I know Bowman

latest odds from Marvs online bookies is.....Steve 15/8............The Bowman 6/4.....

Bring it on gentleman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey Marv.wheres my name.1st time in ages i've stayed down there after the game.would have thought i get a mention. :lol:
you were too quiet titch :D

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
Marc wrote:Amazing day mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With the Bluebirds winning and having a piss up with the usual suspects was class :D :D

Bumped into a few forum members yesterday....TITCH :lol: Baz, Milly, Young Thomas, Nips, Merlin, Andy, Steve(Uncle Fester). Jules.....and the usual ...Nukes, Wareham, Canton stand Baz, Wes, Topcat, Bowman, Bomber, Saddam(tw*t) :lol: ..Cotterill..and a few others in the Madhouse :D :ayatollah:

Great day out :D

Feeling rough today mind :cry:

Top Top People :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was a challenge put down yesterday in Snowys...

Uncle Fester (Steve) wants to go round for round with the Bowman on the Bow.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now...This was the first time I met Steve :ayatollah: ...and can tell he would be good in drinking session :D

BUT..........I know Bowman

latest odds from Marvs online bookies is.....Steve 15/8............The Bowman 6/4.....

Bring it on gentleman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey Marv.wheres my name.1st time in ages i've stayed down there after the game.would have thought i get a mention. :lol:

My apologies Titch :oops: :oops: .....Just fixed it for you ;)

Good to see you mate, see you in the Cross soon :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 pm

what time did you leave after Marc? i know it wasn't your usual early side door :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 pm

saddam wrote:what time did you leave after Marc? i know it wasn't your usual early side door :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Fook knows...was battered :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:what time did you leave after Marc? i know it wasn't your usual early side door :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Fook knows...was battered :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: same as every1 else :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know me Bowman and Mikey C left at last orders and went across Marios, they both ate and i resisted the temptation :o