Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Came back this weekend from Reading (as I'm working there on my year out in University) for the Leeds game and was hoping to get my Milwall and Palace tickets sorted for next week. Since been told that Palave have sold out but noticed you may still have some? If its possible would I be able to have 1 Milwall ticket from you - wouldn't need coach travel as making my own way there from Reading. Can either meet you there to get a ticket or will come and pick the ticket up tomorrow from either of your houses if that's possible.

Cheers,

Harry

Re: FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 pm

if Palace has sold out.. why do you need a millwall one from them? :S

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Apologies, I meant Milwall has sold out not Palace.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Where did you hear Millwall was sold out?? :|

or are you assuming there are as they have been taken off eticking?..........Which Im guessing its due to not having time to post tickets?? :idea:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 pm

timdog80 wrote:Where did you hear Millwall was sold out?? :|

or are you assuming there are as they have been taken off eticking?..........Which Im guessing its due to not having time to post tickets?? :idea:

Heard it on the other messageboard but had looked into eticketing and did think that some people can't think for themselves and probably assumed it'd be sold out as it's not on there. After talking to a few people I'll just go down to the ticket office tomorrow and get it from there :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm

DinasBluebird wrote:
timdog80 wrote:Where did you hear Millwall was sold out?? :|

Heard it on the other messageboard but had looked into eticketing and did think that some people can't think for themselves and probably assumed it'd be sold out as it's not on there. After talking to a few people I'll just go down to the ticket office tomorrow and get it from there :ayatollah:

Im in the same boat as you fella as im heading down to get one tomorrow!

Hopefully the are still on sale and not sold out............Be nice if anyone can confirm :?: