Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How many of you on here would mock a football disaster?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Scum , plain and simple

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm

I know it's not really nice but used to sing the Yorkshire ripper songs and Harold shipman songs in the grange end and the old watch out for Turks carrying knives too Leeds,suppose it is banter really and a laugh and a joke at the time but happy clappers look into things and take things too seriously, just my opinion. Not saying its nice or acceptable but it happens football I suppose.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:I know it's not really nice but used to sing the Yorkshire ripper songs and Harold shipman songs in the grange end and the old watch out for Turks carrying knives too Leeds,suppose it is banter really and a laugh and a joke at the time but happy clappers look into things and take things too seriously, just my opinion. Not saying its nice or acceptable but it happens football I suppose.

it's not football at all , it's a bunch of cardiff c***s mocking the dead and if you count that as banter you're even bigger c***s than i thought you were :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm

For fooks sake some right liberal happy clappers on here. Most of you want to a
Suck each others cocks at games. It's Fooking banter sick banter yes but if you are offended by everything then don't go out switch of your computers make a horlicks and be Fooking miserable by yourselfs

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Get off your high horse, Waddle (No pun intended).

Personally I find the Istanbul / Galatasary chant the worst of the lot. Our own glorifying some foreign knife wielding coward murdering two british football fans / dads going abroad following their team?

Thats not banter.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 pm

waddle wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
waddle wrote:
Can't :lol:
onJack wrote:
waddle wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Let's be honest, we've all took the piss out of a tragedy or similar at some point in our lives. Not saying I would go chanting it at football matches though

:shock: not really fella no

What about all the swim away chants then?

Oh I forgot, you never go down the Liberty so you wouldn't have had a chance to join in :roll:

That wasn't a tragedy you bellend that was a bunch of dickheads getting wet :roll:

Read the original post, "tragedy or similar" :roll:

So you thick a few dickheads getting wet is similar to a tragedy
:lol: :lol:

I think a 65 yr old prick with no shirt on wearing a snorkel and flippers to take the piss is
close to being tragic. and little kids with armbands. The biggest moment in the history of
Swansea City. You rock hard mob, hidden all day coming out to call it on when they finally
find a smaller mob of Cardiff.

We've smashed you on the Northbank, we've invaded your pitch and you wouldnt join us.
We've invaded your seats, we've ransacked your town. We stopped your cowardly pikey
mob from watching Wales abroad for 25 years. We ran you out of Canton with a handful
of lads and a couple of pissed up old locals.

But guess what....

Our normals dont make songs about it all.

I find it sad as f**k watching middle aged men and women doing the swim-away shuffle!

Obsessed?? Only slightly.

P.S.. you pricks cant even stay off Cardiff City message boards :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Post of the day goes to taffyapple.

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

:lol: :lol:
You've just watched the football factory haven't you , what a Dick
It's because of wankers like you that tidy people can't have a pint while watching the game , can't stand up , and are treated like criminals for liking football , you can revel in it all you want but the tidy fan takes you for what you are a piece of shit coward who gives it the big one when he's with a gang , you mate are vermin

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:26 pm

waddle wrote::lol: :lol:
It's because of wankers like you that tidy people can't have a pint while watching the game , can't stand up , and are treated like criminals for liking football , you can revel in it all you want but the tidy fan takes you for what you are a piece of shit coward who gives it the big one when he's with a gang , you mate are vermin

Sharks bite or what. :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm

waddle wrote::lol: :lol:

Cock of the day award goes tooooooo: Wobble!!

Feller. Three f*cking posts ago you were revelling in the 'swim away' incidents where
a handful of Cardiff lads got jumped by a big mob of YOUR scum.

Your whole fanbase ejaculate over it

Next time you want to start pointing the finger, try looking closer to home.

And here you are... back on a Cardiff board

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 pm

All I said was a bunch of dickheads got wet which they did , if you want me to say they were chased by another bunch of dickheads fair enough , I find it rather pathetic for 40/50 yr olds to revel in nonsense they got up to 20 yrs ago , also I didn't bring up the swimaway one of yours did and likened it to a tragedy , that is when I took the piss , get your carer to read it back to you properly ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:I know it's not really nice but used to sing the Yorkshire ripper songs and Harold shipman songs in the grange end and the old watch out for Turks carrying knives too Leeds,suppose it is banter really and a laugh and a joke at the time but happy clappers look into things and take things too seriously, just my opinion. Not saying its nice or acceptable but it happens football I suppose.

What the f**k is a laugh and a joke about two fathers getting murdered by Turks? Its not like they just got stabbed and lived to tell the tale? They were murdered.

Its got f*ck all to do with happy clapping its as bad as mocking Hillsborough in my eyes. Two fans went to see their team, didnt come home.

The old grange end dickheads would be first to run if it went off proper yet they are the knobheads singing these sick songs.

Cringe when they used to chant "Milwall ran from Cardiff". F*ck me it was 1999 and we still have dickheads who sing it 13 years later. I bet not one of those singing that chant were involved in running 'Wall anywhere :roll:

They even sang it for a while when we werent even playing Millwall :? :? :? :? :?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

What the f**k is a laugh and a joke about two fathers getting murdered by Turks? Its not like they just got stabbed and lived to tell the tale? They were murdered.

Its got f*ck all to do with happy clapping its as bad as mocking Hillsborough in my eyes. Two fans went to see their team, didnt come home.

The old grange end dickheads would be first to run if it went off proper yet they are the knobheads singing these sick songs.

Cringe when they used to chant "Milwall ran from Cardiff". F*ck me it was 1999 and we still have dickheads who sing it 13 years later. I bet not one of those singing that chant were involved in running 'Wall anywhere :roll:

They even sang it for a while when we werent even playing Millwall :? :? :? :? :?

well said Polo - I agree with you on this :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Rant over Die :D

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm

waddle wrote:All I said was a bunch of dickheads got wet which they did , if you want me to say they were chased by another bunch of dickheads fair enough , I find it rather pathetic for 40/50 yr olds to revel in nonsense they got up to 20 yrs ago , also I didn't bring up the swimaway one of yours did and likened it to a tragedy , that is when I took the piss , get your carer to read it back to you properly ;)

They'd done f**k all except make the mistake of bumping into some
bullying cunts with greater numbers.

Are you saying your whole fan base are dickheads then??

Do YOU do the 'swim away'

tick-tock tick-tock...

Wont be long you dickhead, you'll be back

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:
waddle wrote:All I said was a bunch of dickheads got wet which they did , if you want me to say they were chased by another bunch of dickheads fair enough , I find it rather pathetic for 40/50 yr olds to revel in nonsense they got up to 20 yrs ago , also I didn't bring up the swimaway one of yours did and likened it to a tragedy , that is when I took the piss , get your carer to read it back to you properly ;)

tick-tock tick-tock...

Just a nobody clinging on to a time long ago when you felt special , sad sad little man

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 pm

waddle wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

tick-tock tick-tock...

Just a nobody clinging on to a time long ago when you felt special , sad sad little man

Like your middle-aged female swim away fans, and the half-naked grandad then eh?

I'd die of shame If my mother was on telly joining in with a "running the canton mile" song.... :lol:

Except we dont have any.

You just dont get it do you....

Your not that important to us.

See you next post you Cardiff addict :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

To be honest with you I didnt actually know the ins and outs of the two fans that got stabbed and if they are fathers then no really it isn't a laugh and a joke but people singin the songs when they're pissed up don't know the ins and outs of stuff and just take it as banter at the time and in my post I didnt condemn it I just said it simply happens, stop getting all emotional on us polo :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

To be honest with you I didnt actually know the ins and outs of the two fans that got stabbed and if they are fathers then no really it isn't a laugh and a joke but people singin the songs when they're pissed up don't know the ins and outs of stuff and just take it as banter at the time and in my post I didnt condemn it I just said it simply happens, stop getting all emotional on us polo :lol:

And no1 deserves to die at a football match and it ain't a laugh and joke that's not what I meant