Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great performance

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

Couldn't make the Leeds game as I was working, but just watched it, what impressed me was we have attacking players all through the team, and it's only a matter of time before we give someone a hammering.
Smith, Maynard and Helgurson will find the net for us and we will become a hard side to beat, it's time to forget about the colour change and get behind the team and put your faith in the owners, that they are doing what is best for this club :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Great performance

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Couldn't make the Leeds game as I was working, but just watched it, what impressed me was we have attacking players all through the team, and it's only a matter of time before we give someone a hammering.
Smith, Maynard and Helgurson will find the net for us and we will become a hard side to beat, it's time to forget about the colour change and get behind the team and put your faith in the owners, that they are doing what is best for this club :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

just out of intrest why the f**k are your seats still blue! are you wrexham in disguise pmsl from a maesteg white!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

thebeast wrote:
LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Couldn't make the Leeds game as I was working, but just watched it, what impressed me was we have attacking players all through the team, and it's only a matter of time before we give someone a hammering.

just out of intrest why the f**k are your seats still blue! are you wrexham in disguise pmsl from a maesteg white!

you play in white but have blue seats, hmmm? grow up.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
thebeast wrote:

i'm a leeds fan and im on about you lot playing in red with blue seats in your stadium

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
thebeast wrote:

wrexham in disguise!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

thebeast wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
thebeast wrote:

i'm a leeds fan and im on about you lot playing in red with blue seats in your stadium

Enough said. f**k off you clown :lol:

Bellamy <3

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

thebeast wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
thebeast wrote:

wrexham in disguise!

Leeds playedin blue yesterday. They obviously want to be like Cardiff

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

thebeast wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
thebeast wrote:

How many times a year do fanatical fans like you get to watch your team on sky? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

thebeast wrote:

Couldn't give a shit about the colour of the seats, you can't see them when you sit down , can you? and anyway I support Cardiff not plastic seats!!!