Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Selection Headache

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 am

Malky's got a big headache on his hands ready for Tuesday, does he keep the same side that has started last 2 games? Does he bring Bellers back in? If Bellers comes back in who for Noone or Smith, Noone was quietish yesterday but we all saw what he can do against Wolves, and Smith wash arguebly one of City's best players yesterday.
Got to say IMO Hudson was MOM, outstanding covered for Connelly when he messed up and kept Becchio in his arse pocket all game!

Re: Selection Headache

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

i would keep the same team. if anything swap helguson for gunnerson

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 am

I agree take Helguson off but with Mason instead.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 am

Would like to see Kim replace Mutch in the centre with Whitts and Etien given an hour in place of Helguson/Maynard. Keeping one of the strikers fresh for Palace on Saturday.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 am

Helgerson for Bellers, Who needs a big man when we got a midfield this good.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 pm

hope he rotates ...keep everyone fresh...its a squad game ..not a first eleven that burns itself out ..and then be forced into playing players with no game time under there belt ...by 5 o clock next saturday we will have played 3 games in 7 days ...with our squad why hammer the same 11 players game after game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 pm

I'd like to see Velikonja and Kim getting a game.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Ponty86 wrote:Malky's got a big headache on his hands ready for Tuesday, does he keep the same side that has started last 2 games? Does he bring Bellers back in? If Bellers comes back in who for Noone or Smith, Noone was quietish yesterday but we all saw what he can do against Wolves, and Smith wash arguebly one of City's best players yesterday.
Got to say IMO Hudson was MOM, outstanding covered for Connelly when he messed up and kept Becchio in his arse pocket all game!

Keep it as it is with Bellers to come on after an hour or so.