Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: what was dave jones biggest error?????

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Not understanding the fans, Malky said the other day how vital it is for our players to represent Cardiff City when referring to Maynard and Noone meeting fans etc, it's the small things that go a very big way, I really like how he really wants a Premier League derby with Swansea, under DJ he'd just be like meh, with Malky he's really eager for it to happen

G U L L A B L E

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Some of his signings.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Not understanding we live in a "false" media age.. You need more in your locker (regrettably) than being a good football manager nowadays.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Malky loves us and always appreciates our support, he always beats his chest and makes sure we know he cares for us by doing the ayatollah.

Dave Jones despite working wonders was a heartless c**t who didn't care about the Derby game, he also scared the kids.

:roll: :old:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Turning down £3 Million from Hull for Rosco and six months later selling him for 300.000 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

theclaw wrote:Turning down £3 Million from Hull for Rosco and six months later selling him for 300.000 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wasn't he linked with a £6mil move to Stoke aswell? :oops:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
theclaw wrote:Turning down £3 Million from Hull for Rosco and six months later selling him for 300.000 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Believe everything the media spout do you? In reality his hands were died on who to sell and how much for, people do not seem to grasp this point, the decision was never his.

:old:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Believe everything the media spout do you? In reality his hands were died on who to sell and how much for, people do not seem to grasp this point, the decision was never his.

:old:

Just because he was linked with a move to Stoke, it doesn't mean Stoke were actually interested. :?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 pm

not sorting out the left back position during his last season .... naylor and samuel cost us a bag full of points ... he should have played mcnaughton there and darcy or quinn on the right!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

thought he done great job from day 1 he walked into the club,just some people got upset he did'nt wave to fans at away games etc wich is bollax as he did on many ocassions, doing good job at wednesday all the best to him i say :!:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 pm

for me his worst crime was leaning against the dugout with hands in his pockets, and his tie undone - poor that.

I also have to agree that putting Etuhu on in the play off final was terrible, as was playing Ramsey so little in the Cup Final.

All that said, overall he did do a tremendous job for the club, for which I am grateful.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 pm

1948 .. Great summary

DJ was only ever appreciated by Majority of our fans when WestBrom were looking for a manager...