Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a big thanks annis n co.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi annis and co it was.great meeting you again today along with all the gang off here in the ninian most of you were all mods off here I have to day your a great set of lads who I look 4ward to meeting again well done today bellas was the diff on the day a class act see you again lads and annis thanks big time fella..Andy.

Re: a big thanks annis n co.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 am

andy 189 wrote:Hi annis and co it was.great meeting you again today along with all the gang off here in the ninian most of you were all mods off here I have to day your a great set of lads who I look 4ward to meeting again well done today bellas was the diff on the day a class act see you again lads and annis thanks big time fella..Andy.

Your welcome Andy and yes your right Bells was the big difference in the end, him coming on changed the game.
Might see you for the return game, glad you enjoyed the day even though we won.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 am

I hate predictive texts lol I forgot to mention the lads outside the ninian car park when I was driving out they noticed my Leeds car sticker omg I thought here goes my nice undented car but nope we all chatted bout the game joked bout how good Leeds are etc then shook hands with all and new m8s made on the day lads respect to you all ..

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Good to meet you yesterday Andy :ayatollah: - Good luck with the rest of the season mate ;)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: