Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Due to my anti-Red stance today was the first time...

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 pm

No.One.Cares. Club doesn't want or need people like you.

Cue his next job thread, 'Shit Scraper needed for 2 hours worth of shit scraping in Cwmbran. Must be good at scraping shit.' :yawn:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 pm

If you are not going to watch Cardiff City and support them can you please stop spouting this nonsense on Cardiff forums for the supporters of the club? Go and join a Loose Women's forum or something or whatever shit you now do on the weekends.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Why are you implying that "The Malaysians" want to stop you from seeing your mates.... why are you pretending you even have mates? Bore off.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

mate just get your self down to the stadium cause the red isint great but cant stop you backing the boy's!
so much for 'loyal supporters' :roll:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:02 pm

douglascfc wrote:mate just get your self down to the stadium cause the red isint great but cant stop you backing the boy's!
so much for 'loyal supporters' :roll:

He's not a City fan mate. He hates us. Something has really upset him down there.

i think Ray was touched by someone in the hot dog queue when he bent over to pick
up "erm, 246 toothpicks Charlie!"

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Angry Man wrote:I had a good to have a pint with the boys this season after the game. The Malaysians may have stopped me from watching CCFC but they won't stop me from socializing with my mates :ayatollah:

A great few hours and Iis good seeing you all :ayatollah:

Word on the street is there were so many "boys" in attendence, the phone box was packed, is that true merthyr fan???

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I had a good to have a pint with the boys this season after the game. The Malaysians may have stopped me from watching CCFC but they won't stop me from socializing with my mates :ayatollah:

Word on the street is there were so many "boys" in attendence, the phone box was packed, is that true merthyr fan???

Full of faces in the know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 am

Im proud of my stance because I didn't sell out unlike many on this site. People may not like my stance and abuse me because of it yet thats only because of their guilt of being a sell out is playing mind games with them.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 am

Angry Man wrote:Im proud of my stance because I didn't sell out unlike many on this site. People may not like my stance and abuse me because of it yet thats only because of their guilt of being a sell out is playing mind games with them.

Nobody's sold out. Catch up.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am

By saying "A great few hours and Iis good seeing you all" on here , I guess your mates post on here ?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Im proud of my stance because I didn't sell out unlike many on this site. People may not like my stance and abuse me because of it yet thats only because of their guilt of being a sell out is playing mind games with them.

deluded

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 am

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

deluded

You are, indeed.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 am

Peoples reply to you are nothing to do with your so called stance, it's because you continually knock the club, you never have anything positive to say about Cardiff City, which i suppose is understandable, considering you don't really support the city, now if you want to come on here and have a real debate about the city from years gone by up until the present, then you'll not receive any abuse......the choice is yours!!!!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

You were never there in the first place to sell out, and why have you not answered my direct question about the amount of games yo attended last year, or are you saying that Annis was lying and you never had that conversation with him? ;)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

BigGwynram wrote:

You were never there in the first place to sell out, and why have you not answered my direct question about the amount of games yo attended last year, or are you saying that Annis was lying and you never had that conversation with him? ;)

I'm guessing single figures - two, maybe.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 am

I didn't know you were making a stance.
After telling your mates on here that you enjoyed their company on saturday , can you tell us which forum members they are ?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 am

BigGwynram wrote:

well you said that you had it in writing from the database then when I proved to you that I was attending games because I rented a season ticket then you are now saying ah Annis told you!!!! FFS Gwyn who on earth believes the rubbish that comes out of your mouth!!! :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am

HANDBALL ! wrote:

After telling your mates on here that you enjoyed their company on saturday , can you tell us which forum members they are ?

sorry but did I state that they were forum members...? you must be reading more propaganda once again :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 am

So you are "Proud" you will no longer be going 3 games a season :lol:

What an achievment :lol:

Adam, no one cares about your stance, you are not that significant. In fact most are probably glad they dont have to listen to your moronic drivel inside the stadium. I know I am. I only feel sorry for the lads down the Cornwall who will have to put up with you bleating and gobbing all over them 3 times a year. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 am

Angry Man wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

sorry but did I state that they were forum members...? you must be reading more propaganda once again :lol:

What was the point of this post then?

A great few hours and Iis good seeing you all

:? :? :? :? :?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:

So you are "Proud" you will no longer be going 3 games a season :lol:

What an achievment :lol:

Adam, no one cares about your stance, you are not that significant. In fact most are probably glad they dont have to listen to your moronic drivel inside the stadium. I know I am. I only feel sorry for the lads down the Cornwall who will have to put up with you bleating and gobbing all over them 3 times a year. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am

cityone wrote:

Peoples reply to you are nothing to do with your so called stance, it's because you continually knock the club, you never have anything positive to say about Cardiff City, which i suppose is understandable, considering you don't really support the city, now if you want to come on here and have a real debate about the city from years gone by up until the present, then you'll not receive any abuse......the choice is yours!!!!

I see that you (like others) never comment when I make positive comments about the club..? Stop listening to others and make your own mind up FFS!!! :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

I see that you (like others) never comment when I make positive comments about the club..? Stop listening to others and make your own mind up FFS!!! :lol:

Theres been more sightings of the Lord Lucan than there has one of your positive City comments. :roll:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

Theres been more sightings of the Lord Lucan than there has one of your positive City comments. :roll:

More sightings of him at CCFC matches, too!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 am

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

I made my own mind up about you a long time ago, as for your positive comments about the city, could you show me them please????

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

More sightings of him at CCFC matches, too!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

The last positive thread I done was this one but unfortunately the same members still try and twist peoples opinions yet again. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91219 :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

Angry Man wrote:The last positive thread I done was this one but unfortunately the same members still try and twist peoples opinions yet again. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91219 :lol:

So you stated the obvious last month? Is that really the best you could come up with? :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:The ban is genuine in fairness

1st time he got caught up in it though and im pretty sure it was his first City away game :lol:

He did travel the non league circuit with Merthyr and was a staunch a fan as you could get thats why I never take him serious as Cardiff

Tripped yourself up there Polo. You used to say that I never attended a game since the FA Cup final in 2008 now you are saying that I watched my first away game (which is also a complete lie) when I got banned which was 2001!!!! So which is it.? :lol: FFS who on earth believes this crap!!! :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 am

OhhhGa wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The last positive thread I done was this one but unfortunately the same members still try and twist peoples opinions yet again. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91219 :lol:

So you stated the obvious last month? Is that really the best you could come up with? :lol:

No thats the latest and bearing in mind that I won't attend a game until they go back blue then I woud find it very unfair if I was make a comment on the performance wouldn't you..?