Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Due to my anti-Red stance today was the first time...

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I had a good to have a pint with the boys this season after the game. The Malaysians may have stopped me from watching CCFC but they won't stop me from socializing with my mates :ayatollah:

A great few hours and Iis good seeing you all :ayatollah:

Re: Due to my anti-Red stance today was the first time...

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 pm

the malaysians havent stopped you from watching city you have :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm

bluecyw wrote:the malaysians havent stopped you from watching city you have :lol:

They have in my eyes because I refuse to watch them in red at home.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluecyw wrote:the malaysians havent stopped you from watching city you have :lol:

Well that's your excuse for this season but whats your excuse for the past 15 years or so?

:old:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Angry Man wrote:

No wonder I've never seen you at an away game with your obsession with colour.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm

your loss , do what you want. im sure the city team aint missing you, tough but true :roll:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm

No one gives an absolute f**k if you didn't go to the game or not, I don't go to strangers on the bus what I do on my weekends

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm

No one gives a f**k about your mini protest mate, sooner you'll realise that the sooner you'll go watch City. If it wasmt for the attention of people then you wouldn't put gay statuses like that up.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well that's your excuse for this season but whats your excuse for the past 15 years or so?

is this rumour still doing the rounds..? zzzz

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

You should go to the game,still the same CARDIFF CITY but playing in red.When the ball hits the back of the net it still feels the same.I wanted to give my season ticket back glad i didn,t,wish we still played in blue at home BUT WE,RE STILL CARDIFF CITY :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Is it not true?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm

attention seekers. who cares if tlg and fred from the bakers shop aint going to watch the city because of the rebrand, :roll:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Is it not true?

you haven't been following the club long have you :?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Is it not true?

you haven't been following the club long have you :?

My first year cos red looked pretty :roll:

I only ask as you always avoid a question (oh wait u did it again). :roll:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Angry you shd scan in all your season tickets from the 80s and 90s and post them on here to make 2blue eat his words!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Well that's your excuse for this season but whats your excuse for the past 15 years or so?

is this rumour still doing the rounds..? zzzz[/quote]

Is it not true?[/quote]

you haven't been following the club long have you :?[/quote]

the reason i ask you is because if you followed the club for long you would know that this Gwyn rumour isn't true. But then again many of you are like lemmings to whatever Gywn says and unfortunately even my criminal record would support what I say.
My first year cos red looked pretty :roll:

I only ask as you always avoid a question (oh wait u did it again). :roll:[/quote]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Attention seeker.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm

So it isn't true? (question avoided again?)
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Polo who I believe you know has said the same?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:I had a good to have a pint with the boys this season after the game. The Malaysians may have stopped me from watching CCFC but they won't stop me from socializing with my mates :ayatollah:

A great few hours and Iis good seeing you all :ayatollah:

Not great English and it is spelt S O C I A L I S I N G, Mr Educated.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't think we can be critical of people who've made the choice not to follow Cardiff in red. People who are hurt by the changes have to care about Cardiff in the first place to be hurt by it. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Caerdydd wrote:I don't think we can be critical of people who've made the choice not to follow Cardiff in red. People who are hurt by the changes have to care about Cardiff in the first place to be hurt by it. :ayatollah:

Very true.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:So it isn't true? (question avoided again?)
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Ive known Polo for around 20 years and he has always been a wind up merchant maybe this newspaper report will help you understand the truth as you have only been going for a few years: www.walesonline.co.uk/.../reformed-foot ... tand-for-u

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Ive known Polo for around 20 years and he has always been a wind up merchant maybe this newspaper report will help you understand the truth as you have only been going for a few years: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/.../reform ... tand-for-u

Error message.

Dont need a article anyway just you to say the truth yourself which you still haven't despite asking every message :shock:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Ive known Polo for around 20 years and he has always been a wind up merchant maybe this newspaper report will help you understand the truth as you have only been going for a few years: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/.../reform ... tand-for-u

Error message.

Dont need a article anyway just you to say the truth yourself which you still haven't despite asking every message :shock:

if you followed the club for long eough you would know that the rumour has always been bollox. Unfortuntely we have too many new fans these days who believe anything from the likes of Gwyn

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Error message.

if you followed the club for long eough you would know that the rumour has always been bollox. Unfortuntely we have too many new fans these days who believe anything from the likes of Gwyn

I'm not believing anything I'm asking you for the truth (again + again + again+ again). Ur still talking about Gwyn for some reason (obsessed?) , not sure why as I've not mentioned him.

So tell us the truth??? (awaits avoided direct question again)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Plus what has Gwyn said?

Error message.

I'm not believing anything I'm asking you for the truth (again + again + again+ again). Ur still talking about Gwyn for some reason (obsessed?) , not sure why as I've not mentioned him.

So tell us the truth??? (awaits avoided direct question again)

He's a politician and can't answer questions.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm

You dont even go anyway you prick :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm

you question s about whether the rumours are right or wrong when clearly the wrong as I have provided evidence.And I would put to you that if you followed the club for long enough you'ld know that it isn't true but then again you are a new fan!!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Well considering Im 16 my first game was 2004 so if thats new then fair enough :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Well considering Im 16 my first game was 2004 so if thats new then fair enough :lol:

isn't it bedtime for you little boy..?