Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS WARNOCK FOR REAL??

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:48 pm

WARNOCK "I thought we deserved a point. But to lose Ross McCormack after three minutes was hard, he's our only Bellamy.

"Ross has twisted his ankle quite severely. I don't think there is any break, but we can't tell yet because of the swelling. I'd imagine he'll be out for a few weeks.

"It was a fantastic goal by Bellamy, but we were very disappointed with the free-kick that was given and should have got ourselves the draw in the end "

possession cardiff city 61% leeds 39%

shots cardiff 17 leeds 5
corners cardiff 5 leeds 0

i didnt see any evidence today that leeds deserved anything from that game.. i think a draw would have been cruel on us.

Re: IS WARNOCK FOR REAL??

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm

I take it he didnt see there as a second half. :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I take it he didnt see there as a second half. :lol:

not buy the looks of it!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Usually seems to be clued-up but this comment doesn't really portray that.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:WARNOCK "I thought we deserved a point. But to lose Ross McCormack after three minutes was hard, he's our only Bellamy.

"Ross has twisted his ankle quite severely. I don't think there is any break, but we can't tell yet because of the swelling. I'd imagine he'll be out for a few weeks.

"It was a fantastic goal by Bellamy, but we were very disappointed with the free-kick that was given and should have got ourselves the draw in the end "

possession cardiff city 61% leeds 39%

shots cardiff 17 leeds 5
corners cardiff 5 leeds 0

i didnt see any evidence today that leeds deserved anything from that game.. i think a draw would have been cruel on us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Warnock should do stand-up.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am

Warnock is a gd manager but his best work is his pr work.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 pm

was colin there then????

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:02 pm

To be fair I can see his point. Going by the statistics we won by 1 goal and it was a penalty. I know we bullied them all game and could have easily put 5 past them and if it wasn't for Kenny we probably would have. Warnock is going to have blind faith in Kenny and that's been proven by the fact he has resigned him for another stint under his management.

Warnock is just bitter because Maynard made one of defenders look foolish and earned a penalty which ended up being the winner.