Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the rebranding didn't go through?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

How do you feel the City squad would be like? I doubt there would hand been players like Maynard, Bellamy, Kimbo etc in our squad! We would be laying low in the table with very low crowds?

Re: If the rebranding didn't go through?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

we could be a portsmouth :roll:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 pm

We would be getting the same crowds, maybe a little bit lower. I'd imagine us to be just outside the play offs for the majority of the season. With the squad we have now I expect us to be challenging for an automatic spot.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

But I think, Tan would sell our key players like Whittigham, Turner and Mason, to cover losses in the club!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:How do you feel the City squad would be like? I doubt there would hand been players like Maynard, Bellamy, Kimbo etc in our squad! We would be laying low in the table with very low crowds?

How much has the rebranding made us :?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 pm

you still think mr t would have walked then ? bless :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 pm

you still think mr t would have walked then ? bless

You have got to laugh at some of these posts, haven't you mate? I wonder sometimes if half of these sorts of posts are by CCFC staff :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:How do you feel the City squad would be like? I doubt there would hand been players like Maynard, Bellamy, Kimbo etc in our squad! We would be laying low in the table with very low crowds?

I feel we would have stripped back massively and looking to stay up (not dead) unless we had another investor (unlikely)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

We would be in less debt than we are now :?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm

If the rebranding didn't go through? Well we would be in exactly the same position we are in now because I for one believe the Malaysians would have invested in us regardless of what colour we played in. Those that said we were going to go under and comparing us to the likes of Scarborough and Boston United were just pushing their own agendas, I believe their lust for the plastic premier league football drove them to scare many fans into thinking we HAD TO CHANGE.

:old:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Angry Man wrote:We would be in less debt than we are now :?

What is debt though?
What's the difference if a person can afford a mortgage of 44k or 150k? Same end result.