Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

United Fan on Idiots singing about Hillsborough

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm

http://audioboo.fm/boos/962156-man-utd- ... d-trafford

He is 100% right. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: United Fan on Idiots singing about Hillsborough

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

where can i listen to things like this after a game where fans ring in? i always like listening to them but dont know any! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:where can i listen to things like this after a game where fans ring in? i always like listening to them but dont know any! :ayatollah:

Usually on the radio buddy. talkSport do one with Collymore often but I usually listen to the BBC Radio 5 live phone in.

I'm sure there are more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/606

I know that with the BBC one's they are recorded and you can download them via iTunes to listen to when you want as well which is good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:where can i listen to things like this after a game where fans ring in? i always like listening to them but dont know any! :ayatollah:

Usually on the radio buddy. talkSport do one with Collymore often but I usually listen to the BBC Radio 5 live phone in.

I'm sure there are more.

I know that with the BBC one's they are recorded and you can download them via iTunes to listen to when you want as well which is good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exactly what i was looking for!! thanks a lot mate :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

I'm sure there are more.

exactly what i was looking for!! thanks a lot mate :ayatollah:

No worries mate. Hope you enjoy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm not saying its right but having spoke to United fans they hve said that they had Munich songs sung at them for decades by Liverpool fans.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Angry Man wrote:I'm not saying its right but having spoke to United fans they hve said that they had Munich songs sung at them for decades by Liverpool fans.

They both have a minority of fans who do it to each other.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I'm not saying its right but having spoke to United fans they hve said that they had Munich songs sung at them for decades by Liverpool fans.

Of which I agree but its wrong that the authorities are using this to stop even banter on the terraces. Stadiums will be like cinemas next. ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 pm

I notice MOTD didnt show any of it.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Of which I agree but its wrong that the authorities are using this to stop even banter on the terraces. Stadiums will be like cinemas next. ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The CCS already is in some areas.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:23 am

Liverpool cant have it both ways theyve taunted the Munich chant for years

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 am

So 2 wrongs make a right?

It's like school children - pathetic.