Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why o why wasn't Hudson MOM

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 pm

How on earth was Noone man of the match? Hudson was emense never missed a header, never missed a tackle, was always there to break up an attack.

Noone is a good player but Hudson for me was by fair the best player in a Red shirt today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Why o why wasn't Hunson MOM

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:How on earth was Noone man of the match? Hudson was emense never missed a header, never missed a tackle, was always there to break up an attack.

Noone is a good player but Hudson for me was by fair the best player in a Red shirt today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree.

even though we had 19 shots and 67% possession, and 5 corners to nil.

Hudson commanded the defence like a general today.

not only that but we are starting to pass the ball to the midfield more
instead of hoof-ball.

Well done mark!!!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Also I though Tommy Smith played well, deserves some credit for his work effort. Gives 100% every time.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

It wasn't the fans text mOTM was it?? It was the match day sponser MOTM that Nooney won I assume.

Let's be honest the match day sponser could well be a corporate group who know F all about football, they seen some silks from Noone and voted for him! Any actual fan would have seen that Huds was the stand out choice.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 pm

taffyapple wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:How on earth was Noone man of the match? Hudson was emense never missed a header, never missed a tackle, was always there to break up an attack.

I agree.

instead of hoof-ball.

Well done mark!!!!

on first term names are we? :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Because he is our captain and we demand a performance from him like that every game. His reward is the fact he gets to retain captaincy. Its obviously nice to give Hudson man of the match now and then for a boost but giving it to other players gives them a boost and strive to put in that performance every game and do better knowing that they are being appreciated.

Nothing wrong with sharing the love. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm

He should have been motm today and in my opinion he should have been player of the year last season, he did one tackle today and I said to my mate ' f#ck me he's like beckenbauer today' lol, top class performance today fair play :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

Only problem with Husdon how the f**k didnt he score. He doesnt put his head through the ball. But fair play I have been his biggest critic but he was immense :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:58 am

ninianblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I agree.

instead of hoof-ball.

Well done mark!!!!

on first term names are we? :lol: :lol:

He's my sister

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 am

Hudson was superb but flair players will always grab the plaudits.