Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROSS McCORMACK

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Just put this on Twitter:

"Devastated, injury don't look good. scan as soon as... Thanks to both sets of fans for clapping me off. My 2 favourite clubs!"

Hope he recovers soon.

Was great to see him do the ayatollah on the stretcher :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ROSS McCORMACK

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 pm

i liked the ayattolah. as he was taken off, well done ross :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Just put this on Twitter:

"Devastated, injury don't look good. scan as soon as... Thanks to both sets of fans for clapping me off. My 2 favourite clubs!"

Hope he recovers soon.

Was great to see him do the ayatollah on the stretcher :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Best of luck Ross, fingers crossed for you :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 pm

All the best Ross hope its not too bad :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Speedy recovery Ross. Wish you were still at City :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Hope its not too long ross. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm

All the best Ross, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Good luck Rosco

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Be remembered by me for his time here to be fair :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

All the best Ross :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 pm

I remember his last game for us in the carling cup he threw his shirt to the crowd. Looked genuinely upset.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Watch your weight and don't drink and drive!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am

Karl wrote:I remember his last game for us in the carling cup he threw his shirt to the crowd. Looked genuinely upset.

I vividly remember that as well - I'd always been a big fan of his, but he really went up in my estimate then.

all the best Ross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am

Die Walkure wrote:
Karl wrote:I remember his last game for us in the carling cup he threw his shirt to the crowd. Looked genuinely upset.

I vividly remember that as well - I'd always been a big fan of his, but he really went up in my estimate then.

all the best Ross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, I agree. It was the first time I sat in the ninian stand.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Looked a lot stockier, I didn't recognise him until I seem the 44

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44 am

2blue2handle wrote:Looked a lot stockier, I didn't recognise him until I seem the 44

:lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 am

He prevented the jacks beatIng us at our last ever derby game at ninian. Ill forever be finding of rosco.

BTW. His favorite fans are Rangers, so where does that leave Leeds? Ha!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 am

good boy another dai jones idiosyncrasies . fuckin clown in hindsight not ross.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:39 am

I have alot of respect for Rossco and Im gutted that he left us and would love him back :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:I have alot of respect for Rossco and Im gutted that he left us and would love him back :ayatollah:

I'm not sure he's good enough for us now. He had one good season, but that was it.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:I have alot of respect for Rossco and Im gutted that he left us and would love him back :ayatollah:

I'm not sure he's good enough for us now. He had one good season, but that was it.

Indeed but he always playe for us fans

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I don't doubt his commitment, I just don't think he's as good as some people make out.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I don't doubt his commitment, I just don't think he's as good as some people make out.

I agree he wouldnt improve our side but he is a good championship player :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I agree he wouldnt improve our side but he is a good championship player :ayatollah:

Definitely.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:51 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Definitely.

Gutted to see him go off but it helped us at the end of the day :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 am

It certainly did. If Becchio could've gone off as well, it would've made for an easier day for our defence!

I honestly thought we were too easy on Leeds today and expected us to batter them. The bottom line is, that we got the 3 points, though. Happy days.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 am

Nedd Glas wrote:It certainly did. If Becchio could've gone off as well, it would've made for an easier day for our defence!

I honestly thought we were too easy on Leeds today and expected us to batter them. The bottom line is, that we got the 3 points, though. Happy days.

Indeed our problem was that we settled to them style of game. We didnt dominate the game as we should have. Bellamy should have started or came on at half time, he made the differnce

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:It certainly did. If Becchio could've gone off as well, it would've made for an easier day for our defence!

Indeed our problem was that we settled to them style of game. We didnt dominate the game as we should have. Bellamy should have started or came on at half time, he made the differnce

Really pleased that he came back so strong and scored that fabulous goal. They probably saved his legs for the two away games coming up. I'm expecting 6 points.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Really pleased that he came back so strong and scored that fabulous goal. They probably saved his legs for the two away games coming up. I'm expecting 6 points.

Same. Im not normally the over confident type but I honestly think this is our year. Specially that Kimbo, Velikonja and Mason still have to come into the team. And I will admit I thought Tommy Smith was a shit signing but he has been outstanding for us so far :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Same. Im not normally the over confident type but I honestly think this is our year. Specially that Kimbo, Velikonja and Mason still have to come into the team. And I will admit I thought Tommy Smith was a shit signing but he has been outstanding for us so far :ayatollah:

Smith has worked his knackers off so far. No complaints from me.