Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

its amazing

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 pm

what a good city result does for you, bristol city game i wanted to jump off the severn bridge. shit weekend, and now. im all happy. looking forward to the football league show. and the added bonus is swansealona lost. what a great weekend :ayatollah:

Re: its amazing

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:what a good city result does for you, bristol city game i wanted to jump off the severn bridge. shit weekend, and now. im all happy. looking forward to the football league show. and the added bonus is swansealona lost. what a great weekend :ayatollah:

My bet didn't come off (6–0 to the City), but I'm smiling tonight. I've always hated Bristol Titty and losing to them last month was painful, especially as I was there. Any win against Dirty Leeds is always good.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: , i dont know why people worry about leeds, we all ways beat them.our 6 pointer :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:what a good city result does for you, bristol city game i wanted to jump off the severn bridge. shit weekend, and now. im all happy. looking forward to the football league show. and the added bonus is swansealona lost. what a great weekend :ayatollah:

Don't. ;) They'll think you're being genuine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: