Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim-bo & Etien

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Whats he here for bench warming on 20k per week and etien how much we pay for them both together :shock: , i know its early doors but this guy kimbo will be unleased soon and all can look out if we had him out on the right or playing behind a striker :ayatollah:

Re: Kim-bo & Etien

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm

agree malkys playing wisely at the mo with him,and its a long old season. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Fa cup in jan too. Think he'll get more of a look in then as well.....

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Merlin wrote:Fa cup in jan too. Think he'll get more of a look in then as well.....

Yep most prob craig the thing is we got loads of cover now and top players for this league, bar are defence getting injurys im not worried really although i knew nugent would get in for the odd bench warming job if needed :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

£3m spent on these two players, so MM knows whats he's doing..in the coming weeks we will see them both play a part.. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Etien ddnt even make the bench.

Gunnar, Kim, Mason, Bellamy on the bench :o
Depth at last

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Etien ddnt even make the bench.

Gunnar, Kim, Mason, Bellamy on the bench :o
Depth at last

Its a hell of a squad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Whats he here for bench warming on 20k per week and etien how much we pay for them both together :shock: , i know its early doors but this guy kimbo will be unleased soon and all can look out if we had him out on the right or playing behind a striker :ayatollah:

With 3 games in a week I'd be surprised if Malky doesn't rest a couple of players this week and give a chance to Mason, Kimbo and perhaps Velikonja in one of the games. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Remember the season is a marathon not a sprint, There's only been FIVE games, still 41 games left remember, Kim and Velikonja will play soon, Kim's getting to grips with English football

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

it wasnt right to bring kim on today, i think we will see him soon though.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Unleashed is a great word.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Both young players and need to understand the game.. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Both young players and need to understand the game.. :ayatollah:

Time will tell, just dont understand spending 3million on two players on top money to sit on the bench and in the stands :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes Malky will have is work cut out keeping everyone happy in the squad . We have already forgotten about a few like Conway who was doing well in pre season . I can see a few being off loaded in Jan 2013 and I like a few others feel we need more cover in defence . And before anyone has a pop I'm happy with our squad.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Am i missing something, did we lose yesterday? Why change a winning team you're just asking for trouble. They're playing well, we're winning, there's no niggles and it's early days so no ones knackered.