Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - LeedsServiceCrew

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm

More like LeedsShithouseCrew as you served f**k all today and we wasnt even playing are best tbh, wheres you gone to then after bragging all week how they was going to do us over on here, i did tell him he wouldnt be seen on here again after 5pm today even though he claimed he would be here after the game, Oh well LAD you can always go mull over the defeat with your flat cap and whippets in the woolpack while chanting your only two songs you have. Theres always tomorrow to look forward to i suppose with your yorkshire puddings and gravy we all know you yorkshire lads love gravy :lol:

Re: FAO - LeedsServiceCrew

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Ha Ha Leeds Shithouse Crew no match for the Soul Crew. :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Go t'post office
Get giro
Go t'pub get plastered
Go back home, beat the wife
DIRTY YORKSHIRE b*stard!!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:More like LeedsShithouseCrew as you served f**k all today and we wasnt even playing are best tbh, wheres you gone to then after bragging all week how they was going to do us over on here, i did tell him he wouldnt be seen on here again after 5pm today even though he claimed he would be here after the game, Oh well LAD you can always go mull over the defeat with your flat cap and whippets in the woolpack while chanting your only two songs you have. Theres always tomorrow to look forward to i suppose with your yorkshire puddings and gravy we all know you yorkshire lads love gravy :lol:

Mcormack to score was also quoted by him :|

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:More like LeedsShithouseCrew as you served f**k all today and we wasnt even playing are best tbh, wheres you gone to then after bragging all week how they was going to do us over on here, i did tell him he wouldnt be seen on here again after 5pm today even though he claimed he would be here after the game, Oh well LAD you can always go mull over the defeat with your flat cap and whippets in the woolpack while chanting your only two songs you have. Theres always tomorrow to look forward to i suppose with your yorkshire puddings and gravy we all know you yorkshire lads love gravy :lol:

Mcormack to score was also quoted by him :|

Theres a weeks worth of leedsdolecrew quotes i could put here just knew he wouldnt be about after 5pm today :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:35 pm

TERRYB wrote:Ha Ha Leeds Shithouse Crew no match for the Soul Crew. :lol:

Do the soul crew even exist these days i thought all that died out in the early 90s :?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Lad, i answered you else where, on my way home to Yorkshire and proud of my players against dirty Cardiff.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Do the soul crew even exist these days i thought all that died out in the early 90s :?

When they need to, they are there.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm

TERRYB wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

When they need to, they are there.

Who are they these days then? 5-6 spotty brace face teens wearing there red shirts, because the fight in football has gone from the older fans these days i think. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:

Lad, i answered you else where, on my way home to Yorkshire and proud of my players against dirty Cardiff.

DIRTY CARDIFF, it was your lot doing all the pushing and silly tackles, first have was dire thanks to leeds, stop and start, no flow to the 1st half. warnock tactics, just didnt out do malky in the 2nd half, another win against your lot. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:

Its called giving it back for once, 2-1 ta sheepshaggers :lol: