Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:36 pm

He was a class act today, made some really good and important challenges and was a good shout for MOTM in my opinion! Considering the stick he gets he proved why Malky has faith in him today :ayatollah:

Captain fantastic :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Gavlar wrote:He was a class act today, made some really good and important challenges and was a good shout for MOTM in my opinion! Considering the stick he gets he proved why Malky has faith in him today :ayatollah:

Captain fantastic :ayatollah:

Got to agree superb looked very physical against the sewer rat loved that.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

His first couple of seasons he was shaky but the last few years he has been exceptional. Massively underrated by a lot of people just because he lacks some pace.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Hudson was my man of the match today, he was outstanding and put in a great shift.
I've never been a fan of Hudson but today he went a long way to becoming one for me. Well done Mark.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree.MOM for me. :ayatollah:

...different player under Malky.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 pm

The way hes been playing id say hes one of the best cb's in the championship. Motm for me.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Man of the Match without a doubt!

Maybe the best performance from a Centre Half I've seen in a long long time!

Didn't have a sniff.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 pm

totally agree
also a special mention to matt connolly who seems to have really settled in nicely next to huds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Lad next to me was slagging him off, soon put him in his place!

Hudson was f*cking superb today! MOTM, I would say so.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Hudson was superb today what a performance! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Hudson had got better with every season. He is a fantastic centre back and a brilliant Centre Back.. scores goals and he is really key. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Deffo MOM IMO

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Hudson had got better with every season. He is a fantastic centre back and a brilliant Centre Back.. scores goals and he is really key. :ayatollah:

My player of the year last season

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Captain I meant :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 am

he was different class today, though i think he needs turner back alongside him

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:02 am

I wasn't happy with him first couple of seasons, was gutted we paid £1m for him, thought what a waste?

More than happy to be proven wrong, looks full of confidence now, consistent performer and could get us a few vital goals this season.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:06 am

Hudson was outstanding today. Nice to see Connelly settling in too, but still want Turner back ASAP.