Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the attention of taffy apple

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 pm

My dear taffy apple,we have crossed swords many time on here my old son,but reading your political views on Islammists,and how our country falls over itself not to offend them,i find myself in complete agreement with you,do you not find it strange taffy,that on some issues you can find yourself in bed with the most unlikely of people ....oh my i can feel myself blushing all over

Re: For the attention of taffy apple

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:56 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear taffy apple,we have crossed swords many time on here my old son,but reading your political views on Islammists,and how our country falls over itself not to offend them,i find myself in complete agreement with you,do you not find it strange taffy,that on some issues you can find yourself in bed with the most unlikely of people ....oh my i can feel myself blushing all over

Oh f**k the foreplay..

C'mere babes ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm

taffyapple wrote:
angelis49 wrote:My dear taffy apple,we have crossed swords many time on here my old son,but reading your political views on Islammists,and how our country falls over itself not to offend them,i find myself in complete agreement with you,do you not find it strange taffy,that on some issues you can find yourself in bed with the most unlikely of people ....oh my i can feel myself blushing all over

Oh f**k the foreplay..

C'mere babes ;)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Been a good week for you Taffy, I was in stitches reading your views on Margret Thatcher :)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm

He reluctantly agreed with me a few times this season, not sure which one of us should be more ashamed seeing as he's dirty Nationalist with his made in Wales blinkers on.

:old:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Been a good week for you Taffy, I was in stitches reading your views on Margret Thatcher :)

I'm like a dog with a bone when it comes to that old c**t :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Been a good week for you Taffy, I was in stitches reading your views on Margret Thatcher :)

Seem to have a penchant for hounding and berating the elderly.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Seem to have a penchant for hounding and berating the elderly.

Get a life, you fake.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Lol :)