Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

See this sites still.....

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:38 am

rolling in the 90s with bots still being able to get on here and spam away everyday, stick a human captch box up so they can not get on then unless they type the letters one by one and bot progs can not do that as its random numbers&letters small and lower case, been saying this for years on here :ayatollah:

Re: See this sites still.....

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:rolling in the 90s with bots still being able to get on here and spam away everyday, stick a human captch box up so they can not get on then unless they type the letters one by one and bot progs can not do that as its random numbers&letters small and lower case, been saying this for years on here :ayatollah:

I agree with you mate, the spam is getting out of hand and introducing a captch box will certainly stop bots. Perhaps Owain can look into it. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:rolling in the 90s with bots still being able to get on here and spam away everyday, stick a human captch box up so they can not get on then unless they type the letters one by one and bot progs can not do that as its random numbers&letters small and lower case, been saying this for years on here :ayatollah:

I agree with you mate, the spam is getting out of hand and introducing a captch box will certainly stop bots. Perhaps Owain can look into it. :ayatollah:

Steve ive been saying this for years it need updating with a captcha script binded on the registration page, if times are that hard i will use one of my own sources to script one myself for the site im sick of these fecking bots every morning before work even worse on football day :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 am

I've had a word with Owain in the moderator forum! :ayatollah:

hopefully he can set something up - as its getting rediculous now!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 am

Moves are already in place to make the site a better experience for users and we expect to have things done in the next couple of days.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

carlccfc wrote:Moves are already in place to make the site a better experience for users and we expect to have things done in the next couple of days.

f**k the captch login now then are we expecting an update carl with all revealed from yourself that would make it a better experience on here again, or are you still being made to wear that muzzle to keep things in house :lol: :ayatollah: