Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Appeasement

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Appeasement is a word that some on here would not have come across very often,it was a word that was used more often,before and during the second world war,it was used by an odious politician called Neville Chamberlain,just after he returned from Berlin where he had met Hitler and was given some spurious undertaken by Adolf that there would be peace in our time,well the rest is history,now low and behold before our very eyes,history looks like repeating itself,i refer to the Middle East of course,on one side we have what i would term the dark forces of Islam,who hate all things Western and is determined to eradicate one way or the other our Western values,which includes of course our strong belief in Democracy,no matter how flawed it has become,they will start the process of undermining our values by removing the State of Israel from the map,now what stands between Islam achieving their goals..............(.hold a sec while i stop laughing) right i have composed myself,we have Obama ,other than Carter,one of the most spineless leader of the free world,we also have Cameron and Clegg,god it gets worse doesn't it,these great leaders of Western democracy are joined by an assortment of other useless Western leaders, and please don't look to Mother Russia or China for help,as they are to busy selling arms to the Islimists ...so my friends as we sleepwalk into Armageddon,as Iran pushes the red button to obliterate Israel,lets all get our little pieces of paper out and shout ........."peace in our time".........now that pointless exercise of an international break is over,we can all get back to writing about football again..yippppppppeeeeee

Re: Appeasement

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 am

Agree. :old: very worrying times. ;)

Re: Appeasement

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Scariest is British peoples mindsets...

Shake of the head, this is not right etc etc when 100s of muslims march demanding the end
of democracy, sharia law, death to our troops, death to homosexuals and lesbians, convert
to Islam or die, women to remain at home and never leave the house etc etc etc. But these
people arent Nazis or Fascists... oh no. how can they be

But the very second some white man says "send them back!".......

My God does Britain wake up with a vengeance.

THAT is brainwashing on a large scale.

Is it racist to say "if you dont like it here, f**k off!!!"??

And then someone calls them RAGHEADS... my GOD is that worse than them saying 'Kill our troops!"

What a f*cking mess