Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SIMON INSOLE

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:33 pm

A few of the lads thought it would be a nice gesture to get a wreath for “SIMON INSOLE’S” Funeral, as a mark of Respect. Those of you who knew Simon, met him, will know that he gained respect from the football fans that he met, had encounters with because he was a fair man who had a job to do, but always had time for everyone, Good or Bad. He enjoyed the Banter and had a genuine interest in the Fans and Cardiff City!! I have been asked to arrange a collection for the wreath, anyone wishing to contribute, I will be collecting in Canton before tomorrow’s game against Leeds, it is a legitimate Collection and all money raised will be put towards what we hope will be an amazing wreath and tribute, sent from genuine, respectable people. Anyone wishing to contribute, please express your ideas of what you would like the flowers to spell out, something that relates Simon to us Cardiff City Fans. A few lads are keen to have “SOUL CREW” which although, Simon will probably look down and smile and know that he gained respect from every walk of life, it is not appropriate to everyone, that's why I have asked for suggestions let us know your thoughts. Many Thanks. Simon Insoles, Barmy Army!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: