Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why is everyone so exited for this game?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm

i get exited for nearly every game and i am sure you all do to but this game seems to of really got you all buzzing! how come? is it the fact we have finally got a squad ready for promotion or the fact we are playing leeds with the potential for trouble? or is it all combined? its not a dig but you would think we hadnt played them for 10 years :lol:

Re: why is everyone so exited for this game?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Well the past history from Leeds games is brilliant and our record against them is brilliant also.
I think another factor would be that our performance against Wolves was one to remember as we looked a whole new team with a different style of Football. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:i get exited for nearly every game and i am sure you all do to but this game seems to of really got you all buzzing! how come? is it the fact we have finally got a squad ready for promotion or the fact we are playing leeds with the potential for trouble? or is it all combined? its not a dig but you would think we hadnt played them for 10 years :lol:

First game after international break.
We had a cracking game against Wolves.
Big crowd, good squad with poss Kim Bo to debut.
3pm kick off.
Good weather forecast, Colin Wanker.
Oh, and it's Leeds. (they used to be famous) :D
(and much much more!)
:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 pm

International break - Leeds - History - New Squad - Chance to go into the top 3 - back to a 3.00pm KO on a saturday at HOME -
Rosco back - MM v Colin - Big turn out of fans - What have i missed ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree every game Im up for but recently I just feel more excited again for football. Regardless of the Rebranding I feel even more exited every game :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

have they been given any restrictions this time? i agree with you all though, there is so much to be exited for with this game! bit nervous that we have had this break though, hope it does not unsettle the run we were about to go on 8-) :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 am

It's Leeds. end of. :lol: