Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Wait until tomorrow

Sleep is for the weak when we have games like tomorrow on are minds :ayatollah:

Re: off to bed as I cannot

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:47 am

Yeah agree :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:48 am

Same here mate, it's like christmas eve every night before a city game with me :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: don't have to be up till 7am for a short shift in work. Wide awake and ready to go. Theres only one or 2 games that get me like this.

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

frosty_x wrote:Same here mate, it's like christmas eve every night before a city game with me :lol:

Wish i lived in your house :lol: in my house we got two kids under two so just getting 3 hours sleep a night inbetween one awake because his teeth are comming through, you then get one back to sleep after 45mins but as soon as you jump in bed im off to the other room to get the other back to sleep beforte he screems to wake my lad i just got to sleep :lol: , this cycle repeats and before you know it its 6am your off to work with 2hours sleep max some nights, This explains why ive been walking around in a trance for the last two years, nothing to do with the shit drugs up merthyr.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
frosty_x wrote:Same here mate, it's like christmas eve every night before a city game with me :lol:

Wish i lived in your house :lol: in my house we got two kids under two so just getting 3 hours sleep a night inbetween one awake because his teeth are comming through, you then get one back to sleep after 45mins but as soon as you jump in bed im off to the other room to get the other back to sleep beforte he screems to wake my lad i just got to sleep :lol: , this cycle repeats and before you know it its 6am your off to work with 2hours sleep max some nights, This explains why ive been walking around in a trance for the last two years, nothing to do with the shit drugs up merthyr.

This explains why you've been such a miserable b*stard over the past 2 years then! :) :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 am

Overthemoon wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

This explains why you've been such a miserable b*stard over the past 2 years then! :) :ayatollah:

keith you got me for once :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 am

9 hours kip, woke about 3am, had a wank over a 5 nil victory and back to sleep.

77s ive got 2 young uns. Man up and tell the missus sorting the kids out is womans work :thumbup:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:9 hours kip, woke about 3am, had a wank over a 5 nil victory and back to sleep.

77s ive got 2 young uns. Man up and tell the missus sorting the kids out is womans work :thumbup:

f**k off she give me a kicking shes bigger than me :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:9 hours kip, woke about 3am, had a wank over a 5 nil victory and back to sleep.

Make sure the doors open so you can run :lol:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Make sure the doors open so you can run :lol:

only place i run these days polo is back and forth the fridge, i would need a fag after running out the front door so she would still catch me or knock me off my feet with one of her tits while chasing me :lol: