Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CLUB SUPERSTORE UPDATE 14/09/12 "

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

You may have been aware that the club superstore sold out of the first batch of red home shirts and that it sold the most units after its initial release than all other shirts that preceded it. The club shop took new stock of the red shirts today and they are available to buy again.

The superstore still stock clothing and items with our 'traditional' badge on so there are other options to buy if necessary.

For fans who have not yet purchased and may still wish to do so, the superstore still have in stock the Carling Cup Final replica tops.

There is a new line of clothing range in production and will be available in the superstore soon. The new line will carry the name Cardiff City and will have a Bluebird emblem on them, so there is no plan within the club to drop the Bluebird in the near future.

Something I want to mention is that the club shop staff have taken a lot of abuse from customers regarding the badge and colour change, this is my personal opinion but it is not right that the shop staff are taking flak and I am told that some of it has been well over the top, at the end of the day they are doing a job, they don't make the decisions and just maybe some of the staff are not happy about the changes themselves.

The club have added a new line in the superstore today and is available to buy immediately.

fans.jpg

CARDIFF CITY FANS THROUGH THE YEARS

The book is available at just £9.99

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92413
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CLUB SUPERSTORE UPDATE 14/09/12 "

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Bluebirds

Re: CLUB SUPERSTORE UPDATE 14/09/12

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Can't understand people abusing the club shop staff I hate the red top and badge I will never buy one but would never abuse the the club shop staff not their fault. That is well out of order they are just doing their job.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Did you know the players and staff wearing the training kits, and coaching kits have had the new badge stitched over the top of the old bluebird badge! We were shown the inside of the tracksuit training stuff and you can see the bluebird badge visibly from the inside! :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Can't understand people abusing the club shop staff I hate the red top and badge I will never buy one but would never abuse the the club shop staff not their fault. That is well out of order they are just doing their job.

There are some right thick twats about.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Shows the pure f**king idiotic brains some fans have.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Can't understand people abusing the club shop staff I hate the red top and badge I will never buy one but would never abuse the the club shop staff not their fault. That is well out of order they are just doing their job.

Same here, hate red top, hate badge, not buying either home or away this yr, but out of order the staff are getting this shit, no need for it, they don't deserve that

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Merlin wrote:Did you know the players and staff wearing the training kits, and coaching kits have had the new badge stitched over the top of the old bluebird badge! We were shown the inside of the tracksuit training stuff and you can see the bluebird badge visibly from the inside! :lol:

Yeah my mate showed me. There was a thread about it a few months ago.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Just about sums up some bully boy supporters that follow the club