Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FUMING!!!!!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm

just booked 4 tickets for me and my mates for tommorows game and payed 62 quid and it said half way through the confirmation that the order could not go through and i had to phone them up, so just phoned them up and there not open till 9 tommorow, and if i dont have my tickets i wont be happy, anyone know if they will give me the tickets even though they havent sent me an email of confirmation? :oops: :(

Re: FUMING!!!!!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm

If you didn't get the confirmation there's a good chance the order may not have gone through. In which case I'd be straight on the phone to them at 9am, they should be able to sort you out :)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Has the money been debited from your account?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Merlin wrote:Has the money been debited from your account?

they have charged me £62 :oops:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:

If they've taken the money, then they owe you a product! Just show them that you've paid, and your tickets should be fine.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 pm

When you ring them, they'll just get the tickets to the pick up booth

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Merlin wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

If they've taken the money, then they owe you a product! Just show them that you've paid, and your tickets should be fine.

how could i prove that?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

See if your seats are still available to buy. I had trouble with the site earlier. You could always ring your bank. Site seems to be working o.k. now

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

how do you know that they 'have' charged you £62?

i assume to know this you must have internet banking, if so you can print off the transaction

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

If u bought them on eticketing then it will show in your account history, there is a booth outside th club where you can pick up your tickets. Just need name address etc, if you'd that worried I would phone club in Morning but you should be ok

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

birdy wrote:how do you know that they 'have' charged you £62?

i assume to know this you must have internet banking, if so you can print off the transaction

It takes 24 hours to show. The bank will be able to know ASAP. I would ring them.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Leon1927 wrote:

It takes 24 hours to show. The bank will be able to know ASAP. I would ring them.

ring who? the bank or the ticket office?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Jenks wrote:If u bought them on eticketing then it will show in your account history, there is a booth outside th club where you can pick up your tickets. Just need name address etc, if you'd that worried I would phone club in Morning but you should be ok

nothing is showing on my account history :x

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 pm

What a drama queen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:

ring who? the bank or the ticket office?

The bank