Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Responce

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 pm

I judge how successful one of my post has become,not by how many fellow contributors bother to read it,but by how many take the trouble to write a contribution to my posting,for those who really know me on here,i don't write about issues of the day to win some kind of popularity contest,i leave that to the likes of Carl and foreverblue,no i want to encourage debate and if i have to press a few buttons to do so,rest assured i will....now i notice there are a few on here who are still fixated by my lack of punctuation skills and spelling ability, DamnRightIveGotTheBlues being the latest,it seems i still have to give an explanation for my grammatical short comings...........so just for you My dear DamnRightIveGotTheBlues,one of the side affects of the medication im on, is not being as sharp as i once was regarding my spelling and punctuation,i get the feeling that i need not have had to explain my short comings to DamnRightIveGotTheBlues because im almost sure he or she is not using the name we are more familiar with..............Nedd can you please explain to me the need to tell me your age??and Nedd have i located and successfully pushed one of your buttons by referring to you as a Luddite??,i do hope i haven't hurt your feelings old boy,because i do like you,angelis 49 doesn't say that about many on here

Re: Responce

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 pm

My dear Angelis, you have written a load of frivolous drivel. However if you are suggesting that Nedd glass has multi accounts then that would be very very interesting seeing as he has hounded and hounded me for months for having two accounts when I simply do not.

:old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm

angelis49 wrote:I judge how successful one of my post has become,not by how many fellow contributors bother to read it,but by how many take the trouble to write a contribution to my posting,for those who really know me on here,i don't write about issues of the day to win some kind of popularity contest,i leave that to the likes of Carl and foreverblue,no i want to encourage debate and if i have to press a few buttons to do so,rest assured i will....now i notice there are a few on here who are still fixated by my lack of punctuation skills and spelling ability, DamnRightIveGotTheBlues being the latest,it seems i still have to give an explanation for my grammatical short comings...........so just for you My dear DamnRightIveGotTheBlues,one of the side affects of the medication im on, is not being as sharp as i once was regarding my spelling and punctuation,i get the feeling that i need not have had to explain my short comings to DamnRightIveGotTheBlues because im almost sure he or she is not using the name we are more familiar with..............Nedd can you please explain to me the need to tell me your age??and Nedd have i located and successfully pushed one of your buttons by referring to you as a Luddite??,i do hope i haven't hurt your feelings old boy,because i do like you,angelis 49 doesn't say that about many on here

angelis49, you don't have to tell me your age, I told you mine because you called me a child. You called people Luddites, yet ranted like a dinosaur, as per the title of that thread, so I had a good laugh at that. The only username I've ever had has been Nedd Glas. If I change it, I'll announce it.

THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

can you learn how to use paragraphs please, cant even be bothered to read what you have wrote.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:My dear Angelis, you have written a load of frivolous drivel. However if you are suggesting that Nedd glass has multi accounts then that would be very very interesting seeing as he has hounded and hounded me for months for having two accounts when I simply do not.

:old:

Fake Boy, I have not hounded you at all - AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

I have ignored you most of the time, because I find you boring - AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

My only ever username is Nedd Glas - AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Care to be honest with me?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Im so sorry you have never read any of my postings my dear Davidreesevans with the exception of this one of course,you have missed out on so much,i take it you wont be responding to this one either

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:33 pm

You're right, you didn't need to reveal the reason for your grammatical shortcomings, not least because I only made reference to it once in a long discussion.

I don't suppose you blame your outdated, bigotted views on your medication too?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 pm

My dear DamnRightIveGotTheBlues,if you find my postings so objectionable,can i assume you will not be joining me in future debates,well not under the above name anyway.......remember son i dont force you to read any of my postings....as for you Nedd im sure i referred to you as my son,but if i did call you a child,i only did so because you act like one sometimes

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 pm

If that must be the way then so be it, it was fun while it lasted.

I hope one day you realise that the world is full of beautiful, crazy and different people and you learn to judge people on thier character.

Wouldn't life be so much nicer if we were all straight, white and middle class...

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear DamnRightIveGotTheBlues,if you find my postings so objectionable,can i assume you will not be joining me in future debates,well not under the above name anyway.......remember son i dont force you to read any of my postings....as for you Nedd im sure i referred to you as my son,but if i did call you a child,i only did so because you act like one sometimes

Read your post, if you can't remember. I'll carry on the verbal sparring with you, as I find it entertaining and I hope you do, too.

I wouldn't call myself childish, but I'm sure some would. Apparently, some people confuse humour with childishness. Funny old world.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

can you learn how to use paragraphs please, cant even be bothered to read what you have wrote...Im sure you would want me to point out to you David,seeing as your so meticulous with your grammar,that the word you should have typed is written, not wrote.....oh dear oh dear

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:26 am

http://bit.ly/PrCSTI

can I just say, that title is killing me.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

FS not this crackhead again! Thought you had gone back to hensol Angelis!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 am

My dear Chip shop Alley,how wonderful to read another enlightened posting from yourself,tell me,do you still put your house,your job and oh yes a new television,before your children,no need to answer my old thing,i think i know it

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Reverse psychology is a wonderful thing. Taxi for Angelis :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:can you learn how to use paragraphs please, cant even be bothered to read what you have wrote.

THIS!!!!!