noone

whitts

maynard
velikonja

3-0 city!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City vs Leeds United!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Same team Vs Wolves. 3-1 :ayatollah:

Why wouldn't you play Smith after his last game?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:09 pm

bluebird123 wrote:Predictions and team line-ups??

marshall

taylor
hudson
connoly
kev

kimbo
mutch
noone

whitts

maynard
velikonja

3-0 city!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
this side looks to have the beating of leeds. CCFC :ayatollah: 3- 1 CITY

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

to give the man a break,lets not forget he is in his 30s and is going to tire easily and as for helguson i think he did nothingh against wolves so i would like to see velikonja and why not give the other players some game time???keep everyone happy!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 pm

bluebird123 wrote:to give the man a break,lets not forget he is in his 30s and is going to tire easily and as for helguson i think he did nothingh against wolves so i would like to see velikonja and why not give the other players some game time???keep everyone happy!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It doesnt keep everyone happy if you change a winning team for no reason. Smith hasn't played for 2 weeks, I'm sure he's raring to go!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:39 pm

bluebird123 wrote:to give the man a break,lets not forget he is in his 30s and is going to tire easily and as for helguson i think he did nothingh against wolves so i would like to see velikonja and why not give the other players some game time???keep everyone happy!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give him a break? He hasn't played since the Wolves match - almost two weeks ago.

He should be fine to play, and had a cracking home debut. Taking him out could hit his confidence levels a little, too. Keep him in.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Kanester wrote:Same team Vs Wolves. 3-1 :ayatollah:

This.