Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets Sold for tomorrow.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Anyone know how many we have sold? im hoping for 25k, but think we might just fall a little shy of that :ayatollah:

Re: Tickets Sold for tomorrow.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm hearing tickets are being sold for £30. If so expects a near full house.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Still over 1700 left in the home section which was similar to Huddersfield at home. No doubt Leeds will bring a lot more than Huddersfield so I would say around 23k.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I can deffo see us having the biggest attendance out of the saturday championship games. Over 25k I reckon. Think brighton may just pip us for weekend championship biggest attendance when they play wednesday tonight

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 pm

castleblue wrote:Still over 1700 left in the home section which was similar to Huddersfield at home. No doubt Leeds will bring a lot more than Huddersfield so I would say around 23k.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

23k would be disappointing for me. but surely if there is only 1700 let, then we must have sold approx 24k at the moment?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

These live demand ticket pricing system is shocking :o

Surely, they should have a maximum ticket pricing in place i.e. dont go over £28.

I reckon we would have sold out by now.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Tickets are indeed selling for £30. Would suggest they're high in demand and/or nearing a sell out :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 pm

good news, its always a shame seeing so many empty seats in the corners all the time.

Leeds tomorrow, blackpool in two weeks, should both be close to sell outs :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Hopefully we carry on the same style of football like we played v wolves demand will definitly increase over the next few weeks IMO

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

1500 left plus whatever the premier seating is/has.
Don't really understand that area. They advertise separately? So how many season ticket holders are there in there?

£30 is disgraceful.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 pm

I paid £35 :cry:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I paid £35 :cry:

Where you sat, next to TG with waitress service?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I paid £35 :cry:

Where you sat, next to TG with waitress service?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm

About 1450 left for the game. Sold quite a few today it seems.

Expect them to be busy until close of business tonight then busy tomorrow morning.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm

glas wrote:1500 left plus whatever the premier seating is/has.
Don't really understand that area. They advertise separately? So how many season ticket holders are there in there?

£30 is disgraceful.

One block in the corner had about 200 left and was taken off sale, so don't know what happened there.

But we are looking around 24k now.

Total capacity 26,800, less empty prem seats and segregation leaves about 25500 ish, take off the 1500 empty seats in the bowl (as Leeds will surely sell out their 2k) and that leaves us around 24k.

I doubt we'll sell more than a couple of hundred now. Going to be a lovely day tomorrow too.

Most tickets left are for the corners, especially the corners of the Canton, although still 3-400 in the Main canton left.

Should really sell the corners as 'Family Stand' tickets as loads get turned away as the Fam Stand is almost full of just ST holders.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
glas wrote:1500 left plus whatever the premier seating is/has.

£30 is disgraceful.

One block in the corner had about 200 left and was taken off sale, so don't know what happened there.

But we are looking around 24k now.

Total capacity 26,800, less empty prem seats and segregation leaves about 25500 ish, take off the 1500 empty seats in the bowl (as Leeds will surely sell out their 2k) and that leaves us around 24k.

I doubt we'll sell more than a couple of hundred now. Going to be a lovely day tomorrow too.

Most tickets left are for the corners, especially the corners of the Canton, although still 3-400 in the Main canton left.

Should really sell the corners as 'Family Stand' tickets as loads get turned away as the Fam Stand is almost full of just ST holders.

That corner by the Grandstand, I think it was taken off sale to possibly cater for families? Sensible if so.

Still been some decent sales the last few days.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Anyone know how many we have sold? im hoping for 25k, but think we might just fall a little shy of that :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92435 :ayatollah: