Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Resuming rivalry with the flatcappers.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 am

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, Saturday 3.00 ko against one of our old adversaries Leeds Utd. I was one of many of us at the FA Cup game and to say you could cut the atmosphere with a knife would be an understatement. Fancy us to win well tomorrow 3-1 hopefully but I will take more :D Hope it's a great atmosphere tomorrow, be disappointed if it's not. Come on City.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Resuming rivalry with the flatcappers.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:Looking forward to the game tomorrow, Saturday 3.00 ko against one of our old adversaries Leeds Utd. I was one of many of us at the FA Cup game and to say you could cut the atmosphere with a knife would be an understatement. Fancy us to win well tomorrow 3-1 hopefully but I will take more :D Hope it's a great atmosphere tomorrow, be disappointed if it's not. Come on City.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The weather's set fair, I haven't heard of any injuries to our players and we need to pick up where we left off at home to Wolves.

I can't wait.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: