Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do you really hate the Jacks or just rivalry banter?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Swansea home atmosphere isn't great.

Plus they have shitty goal music.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Swansea home atmosphere isn't great.

Great it may not be but by f**k it's far superior to ours.

:old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Just banter from me. I have a few mates who are Swansea fans.

I hate Alan Tate though. Prick.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:38 pm

6 bysedd wrote:When Terry Coles died,Cardiff fans rang the millenium stadium and had a pisstaking message displayed on the giant screen.

When Mikey Dye passed,Swans fans organized a match to raise money for his family.

Go figure.

Yeah every single Cardiff fan rang the mill stad and got the sick message put up.

Swansea fans all bask in the glory of the swimaway-even the tannoy announcer does. Whilst this is nowhere near as bad as mocking the dead people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Respect to the jacks like Reeco who did organise the match in memory of Mikey Dye.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Really isn't.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
taffy123 wrote:i'am a small minded fool.--------- utter tw*t's------ ONE and ALL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

This :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Really isn't.

Another arrogant troll that warrants a place on my ignore list. Guess you weren't around back in the Ninian Park days, we f*cking knew how to make an atmosphere the Vetch couldn't even dream of creating. The Jacks couldn't create and atmoshere before the liberty to save their lives but nowadays sadly the tables have turned and your too blind to see it.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Grudging respect from me these days sadly.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Never been fussed about them, but don't hate them, to old for that nonsense. :lol: :old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Really isn't.

Another arrogant troll that warrants a place on my ignore list. Guess you weren't around back in the Ninian Park days, we f*cking knew how to make an atmosphere the Vetch couldn't even dream of creating. The Jacks couldn't create and atmoshere before the liberty to save their lives but nowadays sadly the tables have turned and your too blind to see it.

Strange. No need to start throwing insults around because people dont agree with you..

Yes I was around in the Ninian Park days, thanks very much.

Not too blind at all, our atmosphere is poor & so is the jacks.

Try to not throw insults and hissy fits at other members because they have a different view point to you. Be more mature. :old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

From a Jack's point of view , why hate something that's not tangible ,I know quite a few cardiff supporters but cos they that doesn't mean their there to be hated & like wise .I don't lose any sleep of what my little cousins think of me as a collective and any reasonably minded person should feel the same .

SO f**k YOU BIN DIPPERS :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

I hate them and everything about them, it goes far beyond banter on both sides and i'm glad of that

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

i know quite a few jacks and some are really tidy lads but in general as far as the football club is concerned i f#cking hate them with a passion, dislike them far more than any other club, i'm not fussed on newport ,couldn't care less about bristol city really i dislike forest more than bristol

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just banter, I am really not bothered about them, as my dislike shall we say, was more towards Newport and the Worzels in the 80's and I am really not bothered about them, the hatred is mostly from them to us.

Annis, i,m the same as you, they were never our rivals in the 70,s and 80,s, it was always bristol city, we also used to play newport and bristol rovers more than the jacks, i think us older generation of city fans will all agree on this, the younger city fans never knew this rivalry.

There were a few hot welsh cup games in the early 80s, and a lot of rivalry if you were living on the borders

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Hated them after the throwing chairs around inside Ninian Park in early 90's. I hope they get relegated :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

subbuteoman wrote:Hated them after the throwing chairs around inside Ninian Park in early 90's. I hope they get relegated :lol:

Yeah man I remember that game ever since Ive hated the gits :twisted: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Really isn't.

Strange. No need to start throwing insults around because people dont agree with you..

Yes I was around in the Ninian Park days, thanks very much.

Not too blind at all, our atmosphere is poor & so is the jacks.

Try to not throw insults and hissy fits at other members because they have a different view point to you. Be more mature. :old:

Not sure if calling someone arrogant in this day and age is an insult, many seem to wear that trait on here with a badge of honour, can't debate with the brainless though.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am

I'm pretty sure calling someone blind is insulting.

As I said, be mature and accept differing opinions, instead of name calling and bitching. A man of your age should show a bit more self respect. :old:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am

Fusilier52 wrote:From a Jack's point of view , why hate something that's not tangible ,I know quite a few cardiff supporters but cos they that doesn't mean their there to be hated & like wise .I don't lose any sleep of what my little cousins think of me as a collective and any reasonably minded person should feel the same .

SO f**k YOU BIN DIPPERS :lol:

Oh the irony!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Just to let the couple of posters saying the atmosphere at the Liberty isn't that good.....in fact, it's f*cking immense. Maybe you should come down and sample a Premiership game, the level of intensity is a million times that of a championship game. Just letting you know. :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 am

Haha one of my best friends is a swansea fan, we have alot of "Rivalry Banter" but when i watch them on MOTD i cringe with all my might i cant help but dislike the whole club and fan base, its one of the traits of being a Cardiff fan :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:57 pm

6 bysedd wrote:When Terry Coles died,Cardiff fans rang the millenium stadium and had a pisstaking message displayed on the giant screen.

When Mikey Dye passed,Swans fans organized a match to raise money for his family.

Go figure.

Throwing heavy wooden seats at children is the level your fans operate at.

Go figure.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

My three word Monday - WEST WALES WANKERS

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Balls to it I wasn't gonna bother anymore but what the hell let's bump your jack threads
Look at the table bitches :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just banter, I am really not bothered about them, as my dislike shall we say, was more towards Newport and the Worzels in the 80's and I am really not bothered about them, the hatred is mostly from them to us.

Funny that, because in the introduce yourself thread, you posted: -

"Most disliked supporters Newport County and Jerks."

No mention of Bristol City. :?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 am

As a whole, I hate the cunts. Though I know a few on an individual basis, and they're all right lads. It's strange. But I do miss the derby.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am

The Douce wrote:As a whole, I hate the cunts. Though I know a few on an individual basis, and they're all right lads. It's strange. But I do miss the derby.

well get used to it unless you're lucky enough to get us in a cup draw

You might even come close when we play our reserves , because you would love to take a premier scalp won't you ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am

waddle wrote:
The Douce wrote:As a whole, I hate the cunts. Though I know a few on an individual basis, and they're all right lads. It's strange. But I do miss the derby.

well get used to it unless you're lucky enough to get us in a cup draw

You might even come close when we play our reserves , because you would love to take a premier scalp won't you ;)

As well as you play, you can never call a derby. We could beat you on the day no question.
On a side note, you lot better pray your home form keeps you up again, wouldn't want to pass you on the way up ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 am

Get used to missing the derby?

What a ridiculous thing to say. You could quite easily be relegated and we could quite easily be promoted.

There's even chance that we could swap places.

The real loyal jacks I know don't get cocky and arrogant about EPL football at all - because they know they could easily be relegated this season.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 am

you could quite easily be promoted :lol: :lol: :lol:

what makes you think that ! every year you shit your pants when it comes to the business end of the season , and what i've seen of us this season we are not going down and i believe that 100%
we are the business plain and simple , bad day at the office against villa and a very hard game on saturday but there are at least 11 teams worse than us NFQAT
and you will do what you are famous for , shit out again

EUROPE HERE WE COME ;)