Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do you really hate the Jacks or just rivalry banter?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 am

waddle wrote:you could quite easily be promoted :lol: :lol: :lol:

what makes you think that ! every year you shit your pants when it comes to the business end of the season , and what i've seen of us this season we are not going down and i believe that 100%
we are the business plain and simple , bad day at the office against villa and a very hard game on saturday but there are at least 11 teams worse than us NFQAT
and you will do what you are famous for , shit out again

EUROPE HERE WE COME ;)

Europe lol

Twice the pride, double the fall.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am

The Douce wrote:
waddle wrote:you could quite easily be promoted :lol: :lol: :lol:

what makes you think that ! every year you shit your pants when it comes to the business end of the season , and what i've seen of us this season we are not going down and i believe that 100%
we are the business plain and simple , bad day at the office against villa and a very hard game on saturday but there are at least 11 teams worse than us NFQAT
and you will do what you are famous for , shit out again

EUROPE HERE WE COME ;)

Europe lol

Twice the pride, double the fall.

mark my words fella the swansea express is just leaving the station

ALL ABOARD !!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am

Europe :lol: :lol:

One good win against a poor side and you think you're Christmas. Look at Blackpool. Won 4-0 on opening day of season - top of the league, everyone saying they were safe, then relegated at the end of the year. Newcastle, west ham too - both much bigger clubs than yourselves.

I love how everyone says we "bottle it" every year. It's not that at all - we simply were not good enough last year and probably over achieved, especially as we got to the cup final too with such a small and linear squad.

As I said - there's a very strong chance we could play each other next year.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Europe :lol: :lol:

One good win against a poor side and you think you're Christmas. Look at Blackpool. Won 4-0 on opening day of season - top of the league, everyone saying they were safe, then relegated at the end of the year. Newcastle, west ham too - both much bigger clubs than yourselves.

I love how everyone says we "bottle it" every year. It's not that at all - we simply were not good enough last year and probably over achieved, especially as we got to the cup final too with such a small and linear squad.

As I said - there's a very strong chance we could play each other next year.

last year !!! what about all the other times
blackpool were shit as were west ham they are still shit this year are as wigan , norwich , qpr , reading , southampton and many others who are not on our level

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am

Waddle used to be a decent Jack but turned into a sad little troll like the rest of them (Scots jack excluded)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Waddle used to be a decent Jack but turned into a sad little troll like the rest of them (Scots jack excluded)

oh come on fella some of the stupid posts on here deserve the piss taking out of them , if people want to talk shit i'll wind em up if they want to talk sense i'll speak to them sensibly
i haven't come on here for weeks but seeing those posts yesterday i thought f**k em and if you can't take it fella well your lot shouldn't start daft topics

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 am

and one other thing i've only posted on the swansea threads and the one about the mocking of disasters because i thought thar was a bit hypocritical as you have one of the worst reputations for that sort of thing
if i was trolling i'd be all over your MB , farewell until the next idiotic jack post ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:29 am

Other times? What other times? You can only mean the playoff final. Which we lost.

Just because you lose a game, doesn't mean you "bottle it" - to use your analogy, you "bottled it" against Villa on Saturday?

I think you'll find Blackpool had a better start to the season than you have - yet you claim Blackpool to be shit and yourselves as european contenders? Okay than. :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Other times? What other times? You can only mean the playoff final. Which we lost.

Just because you lose a game, doesn't mean you "bottle it" - to use your analogy, you "bottled it" against Villa on Saturday?

I think you'll find Blackpool had a better start to the season than you have - yet you claim Blackpool to be shit and yourselves as european contenders? Okay than. :lol:

why do you keep banging on about blackpool you fecking retard that was 2 seasons ago and they couldn't defend to save their lives and got relegated because they were not good enough , what's that got to do with swansea !!

polo i rest my case again :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 am

waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Other times? What other times? You can only mean the playoff final. Which we lost.

why do you keep banging on about blackpool you fecking retard that was 2 seasons ago and they couldn't defend to save their lives and got relegated because they were not good enough , what's that got to do with swansea !!

He's using Blackpool as an example. Just because you have a good start don't mean you stay up.
Conversely, Reading had a real bad start last season and won the league.
The reason it concerns Swansea, is because there are quite a few Swansea fans on here. ;) :D

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

waddle wrote:and you will do what you are famous for , shit out again

massive over-exageration :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
waddle wrote:and you will do what you are famous for , shit out again

massive over-exageration :roll:

What he is trying to say is we got further in the competitions than most, who shit out long before we did. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm

waddle wrote:

I'm using Blackpool as an example of how a good start doesn't mean you will stay up. Could use Hull too. Beat Man Utd at OT and was 3rd at one time? Look where they are now.

Thanks for the childish name calling though - shows that you can't discuss it sensibly and resort to nonsense!

Blackpool couldn't defend to save their lives? Did you not see Williams' assist for Villa on Saturday? :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
waddle wrote:

I'm using Blackpool as an example of how a good start doesn't mean you will stay up. Could use Hull too. Beat Man Utd at OT and was 3rd at one time? Look where they are now.

Thanks for the childish name calling though - shows that you can't discuss it sensibly and resort to nonsense!

Blackpool couldn't defend to save their lives? Did you not see Williams' assist for Villa on Saturday? :lol:

That was top quality. We should have him in the Wales team..........

:lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Williams is class , he drops a few bollocks but apart from that is s colossus

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes. He was a "collosus" for Wales too. :roll:

Any team that starts Alan Tate at CB in the premiership will struggle defensively.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 pm

I love the rivaly and the Welsh derby games there is a totally different feel to the whole day, but since the fans being bused in and out it does take the excitement out of the day.I've had a few English mates go to these games and they can't believe the atmosphere.

My first ever Welsh derby game was in 1984 at the Vetch when we beat you 3-2 after we were 2-0 down half time and a certain Dean Saunders scored for us ;)

I don't get the whole "we are your capital" thing from Cardiff fans it is a bit cringeworthy to be honest lads, as far as I'm concerned if you are happy about being the capital of a few fields, a couple of sheep, and tractor then fill your welly boots butty!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:I love the rivaly and the Welsh derby games there is a totally different feel to the whole day, but since the fans being bused in and out it does take the excitement out of the day.I've had a few English mates go to these games and they can't believe the atmosphere.

My first ever Welsh derby game was in 1984 at the Vetch when we beat you 3-2 after we were 2-0 down half time and a certain Dean Saunders scored for us ;)

I don't get the whole "we are your capital" thing from Cardiff fans it is a bit cringeworthy to be honest lads, as far as I'm concerned if you are happy about being the capital of a few fields, a couple of sheep, and tractor then fill your welly boots butty!

You do get it, neighbour, that's why you mentioned it and tried to play down what Cardiff has compared to Swansea. Go to Cardiff and see if you can find some sheep in the most populated part of Wales - populated by human beings, that is.

Dear, dear.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:I love the rivaly and the Welsh derby games there is a totally different feel to the whole day, but since the fans being bused in and out it does take the excitement out of the day.I've had a few English mates go to these games and they can't believe the atmosphere.

You do get it, neighbour, that's why you mentioned it and tried to play down what Cardiff has compared to Swansea. Go to Cardiff and see if you can find some sheep in the most populated part of Wales - populated by human beings, that is.

Dear, dear.

Not really bothered if you got 2 sheds and I got 1 or anything else for that matter...as it stands of today I will go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow with SCFC being a premiership side thats all that matters...BTW your ice rink is sh1t :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Dear, dear.

Not really bothered if you got 2 sheds and I got 1 or anything else for that matter...as it stands of today I will go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow with SCFC being a premiership side thats all that matters...BTW your ice rink is sh1t :lol:

Yet you're still on www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

You need us in your life. Don't worry, Bellamy's on a mission. Make sure you stay up.

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Just bored in work butty but I see what you done there very good didn't see that coming...on top of this forum I thought it said "all fans are welcome"

Anyway good luck with huffing and puffing your way to the promised land one day you will make it ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Just bored in work butty but I see what you done there very good didn't see that coming...on top of this forum I thought it said "all fans are welcome"

Anyway good luck with huffing and puffing your way to the promised land [b]one day you will make it [/b] ;)

One day you will be back where you belong.