Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think Malky will spend in January?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 am

Do you think 1 or 2 more might come in in January if we push on and secure a good position at the start of the New Year? I know our squad has depth but one or two defenders might be a good idea. :ayatollah:

Re: Do you think Malky will spend in January?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 am

Impossible to tell at this stage.

Totally depends on who is performing or not performing.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 am

I think he might nab some potentially out of favour defenders, but other than that I don't think we will need strengthening else where....(wishes and hopes).
For some reason I think Maynard is going to be stupidly good with the midfield we have supplying the front.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 am

I think he needs a kick up the arse, we cant just play macnaughton and taylor all season we need more fullbacks and a mobile CB

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:42 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:I think he needs a kick up the arse, we cant just play macnaughton and taylor all season we need more fullbacks and a mobile CB

Oooh ii knooooow maaaan his signings have been reeeeeal shiiiit yeeeahhh?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 am

RedBluebird wrote:Do you think 1 or 2 more might come in in January if we push on and secure a good position at the start of the New Year? I know our squad has depth but one or two defenders might be a good idea. :ayatollah:

Malky said in the meeting I went to a few wks ago, said he never really spends in January as its crazy the price war and usually he lets it go, be interesting this time.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am

Its a results business , by Jan we will know where we are in terms of points and performance and what we have to do !!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 am

Malky, TG and VT all know it was a big mistake not to invest last January. Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows that those who spend big and freshen things up in January generally get promoted. So in a word will Malky buy in January - Yes!!! :ayatollah: