Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A stand for the Senior Citizens

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Now I consider myself to be somewhat of a spokesman for the Senior Citizens, elite, hardcore bluebirds. Many other old folk have come up to me and asked "Dai, why isn't there a stand solely for the over 65s". These men are people I travelled the length of the country with and many of them are in their 80s. There is a stand for the plastics, there is a stand for the Caviar posh bluebirds, there is a stand for families, there is an area for the disabled but no stand for the Senior bluebirds who kept this club going through the 90s.

Annis, Carl, Borley, Nash :twisted:, Gwyn, Vincent f*cking Tan and all bloggers you must do everything in your power to secure a stand or section for us elderly Bluebirds, we need basic ammenities that are just not available at the moment. I suggest that we get given half the familiy stand (By the travelling support), no fucker sits there nowadays and the atmosphere is shit. Us older guard know how to intimidate and create a good atmosphere with the away fans as we did it for years during the 4k at NP. Nothing would be more intimidating than looking over the stewards line and seeing 2-3k game as f**k, stick waving grey haired senior citizen Bluebirds.

There would be an escalator, a cloak room, proper food and proper pies with proper real ale. There will be proper padded seating in the stands and on the conourse and a big steel gate on either side of the section, one to protect the away fans and one to protect the plastics on the other side. The only way you will be allowed to sit in the stand under any circumstances is by being over 65.

This is a great idea and I suggest work is undertaking immediately. Many of us are sick to death of sitting among, plastics, chavs, people from Fairwater and cocky, bucktoother, blog writing, know it all teens.

:old: :old:

Re: A stand for the Senior Citizens

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Brilliant Idea Mr Davies :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Can't wait till I'm 65 !!!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Classic :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you're a one off,you really are. CCFC :ayatollah: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: --------- dads army ----------- attacking away fans, i'd pay to see that. :D pmsl

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes, I agree. Segregation is key.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Good idea, could call it the coffin dodgers enclosure. Thing is though since 48, you'd be surrounded by more plastics. Hips and knees all over the place. You really would have something to moan about. ;)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Like I said nothing would be more intimidating than me and other over 65s who have done it all before and are still game as f**k waving our sticks and throwing things over the segregation. The family stand is a nonsense at the moment and at least we know that it will be full the majority of the season plus due to inevitable deaths there will be a constant supply of seats at the end of every season.

Please make this possible.

:old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm on the fence here we need to factor in

1- extra toilets
2-the stand smelling of werthers originals
3-safety ie fire issues with blankets over there legs

It's a hot debate

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:11 pm

and a free parking area for our scooters in the main car park :old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

placid-casual wrote:I'm on the fence here we need to factor in

1- extra toilets
2-the stand smelling of werthers originals
3-safety ie fire issues with blankets over there legs

It's a hot debate

Smell of werthers original :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Karl wrote:Yes, I agree. Segregation is key.

Off course it is, we are livid that too many happy clappy plastic types of started coming down the City and all of us together will cause carnage to those in the away section and the plastics to the right. Extra toilets will be needed off course, our bladders aren't what they used to be, it is one of the first things to go!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 pm

What if they are over 65 and from Fairwater, Mr Davies?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:What if they are over 65 and from Fairwater, Mr Davies?

Impossible, no one in Fairwater lives beyond 65 years of age.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:What if they are over 65 and from Fairwater, Mr Davies?

Impossible, no one in Fairwater lives beyond 65 years of age.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 pm

You would have to allow for the carers as well who would clean you up after you lot have soiled yourselves :lol: :lol: :lol: