Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

serbia away, coleman embarrassment

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 pm

great thanks for Gwilym and Vince and every on on coach, brilliant trip yet again, spoilt
only by 90 mins of football, was disgusted at the team and coleman who is out of his league.

and even more by the fact he sneaked out to the changing rooms from the dug out, have the guts to face the fans who
paid for the trip and took time off work in the recession, we dont get paid what you do and I took time
off when i work for myself and lost money. some of your tactics ? why play a striker on the wing ?

and your comment this is not my worst defeat ???. a look to look forward to. and to the guy in the stadium who
said you cant blame the manager at the front at the end , only me and you and a few left in stadium , who do you
blame we gone from a team who played england off the pitch to this ?

my main concern FAW total incompetence , you need to take the blame for this

end of rant

Re: serbia away, coleman embarrassment

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:32 pm

spikey wrote:great thanks for Gwilym and Vince and every on on coach, brilliant trip yet again, spoilt
only by 90 mins of football, was disgusted at the team and coleman who is out of his league.

and even more by the fact he sneaked out to the changing rooms from the dug out, have the guts to face the fans who
paid for the trip and took time off work in the recession, we dont get paid what you do and I took time
off when i work for myself and lost money. some of your tactics ? why play a striker on the wing ?

and your comment this is not my worst defeat ???. a look to look forward to. and to the guy in the stadium who
said you cant blame the manager at the front at the end , only me and you and a few left in stadium , who do you
blame we gone from a team who played england off the pitch to this ?

my main concern FAW total incompetence , you need to take the blame for this

end of rant

When did we play england off the pitch :shock:

Re: serbia away, coleman embarrassment

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm

well when we played england away, we might of lost but thought we were the better team ?

maybe me, but did you think we desereved to lose, maybe over the top,