Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

michael tonge..

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

signed for leeds on loan til december from stoke not a bad signing championship quality.. no need to worry tho :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: michael tonge..

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:signed for leeds on loan til december from stoke not a bad signing championship quality.. no need to worry tho :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92122&start=30

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:signed for leeds on loan til december from stoke not a bad signing championship quality.. no need to worry tho :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Past it now mate, Hasn't done anything in the last few years.No worry to us :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Would have been a good signing. 10 years ago. :roll:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Past it now mate, Hasn't done anything in the last few years.No worry to us :ayatollah:

That's jinxed it :o

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

That's jinxed it :o

No, I put a tenner on us to win 6-0, that's what's jinxed us!

:lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Did they sign jermain jenas after?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Did they sign jermain jenas after?

I've checked their site, but no mention.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/Home

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Happy days he would be more of a worry IMO

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Happy days he would be more of a worry IMO

True, if he's fit, but I think their team is weak, compared to ours, hence my crazy bet.

:D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Not good at names but didn't he score a free kick against us? or was it defected? For Preston in December 2010.. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Jeanas had to be the most overrated player of all time anyway.

Tonge, is solid for this league.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:Jeanas had to be the most overrated player of all time anyway.

Agreed. He comes across as a nice lad in interviews to be fair to him so not going to berate the guy but he is and always has been overrated by the Spurs fans and some England supporters. It would have been nice to see how he would have developed without all this extra pressure. I fear the same might happen with Wilshere. Fair play to Rodgers he has already stated he wants to keep the young ones out of the media and keep them down to Earth and seen a video of him giving Sterling a mouth full which was interesting. :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what type of manager Malky is? Is he the easy talking type or the Warnock no nonsense type? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

RedBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Jeanas had to be the most overrated player of all time anyway.

Agreed. He comes across as a nice lad in interviews to be fair to him so not going to berate the guy but he is and always has been overrated by the Spurs fans and some England supporters. It would have been nice to see how he would have developed without all this extra pressure. I fear the same might happen with Wilshere. Fair play to Rodgers he has already stated he wants to keep the young ones out of the media and keep them down to Earth and seen a video of him giving Sterling a mouth full which was interesting. :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what type of manager Malky is? Is he the easy talking type or the Warnock no nonsense type? :ayatollah:

I'm still waiting to hear what Jenas is good at :lol:

As for MM I think more of a talker but I wouldn't like to get the wrong side of him :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

2blue2handle wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

I'm still waiting to hear what Jenas is good at :lol:

As for MM I think more of a talker but I wouldn't like to get the wrong side of him :lol:

I think I'd have to agree there. :lol: