Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got me wondering !!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 am

Marc otherwise known as Eddie, Marv, texts me at 03.46 and Bomber texts me at 03.43 :o :o Are these two in a relationship ? Hmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Got me wondering !!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Marc otherwise known as Eddie, Marv, texts me at 03.46 and Bomber texts me at 03.43 :o :o Are these two in a relationship ? Hmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maarv's definitely the taker, if that's the case!

:lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....You love your middle of the night texts mate... :lol: ..Cotterill got one as well :D :D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....You love your middle of the night texts mate... :lol: ..Cotterill got one as well :D :D

See, he's not denying it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....You love your middle of the night texts mate... :lol: ..Cotterill got one as well :D :D

Marv will take anything he can get (so i been told) he was lucky i missed the 1 in the madhouse or everyone would have seen what he had under the dartboard :o :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:01 pm

saddam wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Marv will take anything he can get (so i been told) he was lucky i missed the 1 in the madhouse or everyone would have seen what he had under the dartboard :o :shock: :lol:

Bomber is too slim for Maarv :shock: ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:01 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Bomber is too slim for Maarv :shock: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Total Denial Nedd :evil: :lol:

The Dartboard one Saddam was a drunken fumble...still wary of going in the Madhoue "just in case" :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Marc wrote:Total Denial Nedd :evil: :lol:

The Dartboard one Saddam was a drunken fumble...still wary of going in the Madhoue "just in case" :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 pm

ha ha saturday is disco/karaoke night in the madhouse mate. we will have to pop in there this week just in case ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm

saddam wrote:

ha ha saturday is disco/karaoke night in the madhouse mate. we will have to pop in there this week just in case ;)

I have promised Maarv claude and a curry mate alternatively it can be canton and a curry :lol: If he stays out that long ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

saddam wrote:

I won't be anywhere near there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

I won't be anywhere near there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

i just cleared my phone of all pics so i got plenty of room for saturday for new pics. fair play i had some that went months back stored, but have no worries they are all stored on my laptop now just in case i need them in future ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Marv when I woke up this morning I looked at my phone (which was on silent) and saw both your messages :lol: :lol: well to be exact a smiley off yourself and woof woof of bomber :o
As Nedd said no denying it and you had to be TOGETHER !! :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Marv when I woke up this morning I looked at my phone (which was on silent) and saw both your messages :lol: :lol: well to be exact a smiley off yourself and woof woof of bomber :o

Their dirty secret is out! They'll be in Pulse bar with the Jacks next!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Marv when I woke up this morning I looked at my phone (which was on silent) and saw both your messages :lol: :lol: well to be exact a smiley off yourself and woof woof of bomber :o

A Woof Woof :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..he's not well :lol: :lol: ...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Marc wrote:

:o Horible thought you wasn't going at it Doggie style Chief :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

I'll have to text him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

I'll have to text him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At 3am Chief :ayatollah: