Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR WIDE OPTIONS!!! (WE HAVE A LOT THIS SEASON)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 am

I mean it can't be a bad thing but what are we going to do with all our so called wingers at the moment? Bellamy prefers left, Noone prefers left, Kimbo is also a wide playing international who should get a chance at starting sooner rather than later, Cowie often plays wide for us, Conway put in a good shift for the side last season, in certain games he really made the difference also from the left cutting in (like Bellamy and Noone). Whittingham can play wide although he's been playing the deep central role lately. Bar Whittingham scoring the hat-trick Tommy Smith was man of the match for me behind Noone against Wovles and I think he will also be a great addition to the squad attack from the right. Finally last bit not least (if I haven't left anyone out) is Kadeem Harris, he's supposed to be a great talent on the flanks and although were yet to see him play for the first team he's been putting in great performances for the youth team.
It might sound like im having a go at the team but point im trying to.make is that with all this wide attacking talent surely we can secure a promotion spot this year.
Just my opinion.