Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Chris Coleman be sacked as Wales Manager ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Chris Coleman POLL

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I have left this to now to let the knee jerk reactions die down.

Re: Chris Coleman POLL

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Yes, no doubt in my mind.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm not one to over react but the simple fact is he was/Is and always has been the wrong man for the job.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'm not one to over react but the simple fact is he was/Is and always has been the wrong man for the job.

i havn,t voted as i,m not welsh but if he got the tin tack who would you replace him with?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Ok then, the jury is in. Coleman Out! :old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

jtc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I'm not one to over react but the simple fact is he was/Is and always has been the wrong man for the job.

i havn,t voted as i,m not welsh but if he got the tin tack who would you replace him with?

Tough but I'd see if we could get Dutch ray and Roberts to continue speeds legacy like FAW should have.

I'd ask Giggs as temp with flynn doing the work until he is ready.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Get Dutch Ray back.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

jtc wrote:

Bugs Bunny could do a better Job Chief !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jtc wrote:

Tough but I'd see if we could get Dutch ray and Roberts to continue speeds legacy like FAW should have.

I'd ask Giggs as temp with flynn doing the work until he is ready.

when this job was first up for grabs i said why not the dutchie.i did say when c.c was choosen you had to back him.doubt he,s going to get much time though.i only saw it on ssn but wales looked woefull.no pride in saying it either as you know i,m a english brit.hope we all do well.is there a reason you don,t chose a non welsh man for the job?is it possible to hire a forienger so to speak?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

cc looked like a rabbit caught in a car headlight last night chief :!:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

The Players obviously don't want to play for him and that is SHAME on them, as they are carrying the hopes of a Nation on there backs.They wanted Dutch Ray but they should still be proffesional

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

The Players obviously don't want to play for him and that is SHAME on them, as they are carrying the hopes of a Nation on there backs.They wanted Dutch Ray but they should still be proffesional

yes they should play for their nation first.their manager is secondary.does help if they believe in him though

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Not a knee jerk reaction, I've never thought much of him as a manager and was bitterly disappointed when he was given the job.

With a massive % of fans not supporting him his job will always be harder, it was always going to be tough for whoever took over from speed, but he hasn't even got the support of his own players so the longer this goes on the more damaging it is for welsh football.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

so would you have a non welshman?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Not having a go at the two people that have said he should stay :o :o But would you like to state why ? Or are they English ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... s-to-shine

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not having a go at the two people that have said he should stay :o :o But would you like to state why ? Or are they English ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not me chief.there is a place for banter and this poll isn,t it.if i tried to kick you when you were down that would make me out of order.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:01 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Not having a go at the two people that have said he should stay :o :o But would you like to state why ? Or are they English ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not me chief.there is a place for banter and this poll isn,t it.if i tried to kick you when you were down that would make me out of order.k.r.o :ayatollah:

OK the four :lol: :lol: :lol: Just would like to know there views. I bet that Sam Salim voted NO NO NO NO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 pm

What do you expect the team is made up of journeymen apart from Bale, I'm not a Coleman fan but you got to say he was always on a hiding to nothing.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 pm

redbird wrote:What do you expect the team is made up of journeymen apart from Bale, I'm not a Coleman fan but you got to say he was always on a hiding to nothing.

Speed got them playing well as a team. Yes they aren't World beaters but come on you have to give them a fighting chance. Its a case of how can they soar like an Eagle when they are led by a Turkey !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I'd rather steve kean than coleman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 pm

jinks-rct wrote:I'd rather steve kean than coleman :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Coleman has to go, but odds on Steve Kean will be joining the hapless Coleman regime/circus some time soon if these reports below are to be believed.

He is a drinking buddy of Coleman's,the job description/person specification for a post in the current coaching set up only contains

You must be a drinking pal of Coleman

You must demonstrate a complete lack of ability in managing/coaching a football team

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -sack.html