Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets make snakebite

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

legal again in pubs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC ;)

Re: lets make snakebite

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm

taffy123 wrote:legal again in pubs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC ;)

Didn't know it was illegal :oops: :oops: used to drink that when i was a teen :o :D :D

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Easy take one pint of 1664/Stell and one half of Bow. Drink some Stella, add some Bow = Result

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Siadwell wrote:Easy take one pint of 1664/Stell and one half of Bow. Drink some Stella, add some Bow = Result

= Fooking wrecked Chief !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 pm

lethal stuff, just make sure you got a hefty sized bucket handy or a quick route to the toilet :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:lethal stuff, just make sure you got a hefty sized bucket handy or a quick route to the toilet :lol:

Used to know a sotish guy who would wash snakebite down with quadruple Drambui's :o :o

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Siadwell wrote:Easy take one pint of 1664/Stell and one half of Bow. Drink some Stella, add some Bow = Result

That's what we did with 1664 after prom. Problem was it was in my house, things got messy afterwards... :x :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 pm

College inn, barry. That is all :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Not recommended!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I used to work at Crest Hotel in Hambrook Bristol many moons ago where i was a Hotel Porter :lol: :lol: On a Friday when there used to be a large function two of us had to man the cloak room. And that meant large tips. So one time one of us (Me) Snuck out and with our tips i bought cans of larger and Cider. When we got back i went to the kitchen and got hold of a banqueting T pot and filled it.
I then put it on a tray with cups saucers and sugar and marched it through to the cloakroom. There we poured several cups of T until we were swaying. Then one of the cleaners "Donald" who was just shy of his 65th birthday and about to retire came in and we gave him a few cups. But we nearly came a cropper when the duty Manager came in and looked at the T pot and said "Lads i am gasping" :o :lol: I froze to the spot but the other Porter said "You can have one but its cold now" He felt the side of the pot and said "Oh well take it to the kitchen Lads out of the way" :lol: :lol: :lol:
But then there was a commotion in the Lobby as Donald was now dancing on one of the tables 8-) :lol: The head receptionist was shouting for Myself and Andy (The other Porter) "what had we done to Donald" I was fooking crying but the look on the people in the Lobby as we was trying to persuade Donald to come down because he was now barking like a Dog :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Donald!! But he was a star :ayatollah:
How we got away with it and kept our jobs i will never know. But we were staggering around by the end of the evening shift :D :D :D :D

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I used to serve it to this old timer a few years back, didn't know it was illegal.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

The Douce wrote:I used to serve it to this old timer a few years back, didn't know it was illegal.

May have been me as I am partial to the odd snakebite but saying that I doubt i'd drink in an establishment that employed someone of your ilk.

:old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
The Douce wrote:I used to serve it to this old timer a few years back, didn't know it was illegal.

May have been me as I am partial to the odd snakebite but saying that I doubt i'd drink in an establishment that employed someone of your ilk.

:old:

If only it was fella, then he'd be gracing us with a great story or two and you'd be worm food. :lol: