Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pot calling the kettle black !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Some on here saying the report on the Hills borough was down to corrupt right wing Governments and newspapers ETC.
ALERT here!!!! Every government that has ever taken office is has been and always will be corrupt. From Churchill to Thatcher to Blair to Brown to Cameron. They are all corrupt weather its the Left right or middle. To state it only happens when a government leans to the right is very misleading. And the likes of Scargill was just as corrupt as Thatcher. In my opinion he was worse than Thatcher because he claimed....NO !! he took an oath to represent those miners instead he used them to gain in his own political beliefs. He used and destroyed the miners, made them live in poverty whilst he lived in luxury and still does. All for his own selfish greed.
Thatcher was a Woman without a conscience but to be fair to be Prime minister that is a trait you needed and you still do.
All politicians are wankers left right or centre. I hate the lot of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Pot calling the kettle black !!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

AMEN :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Whats the alternative Steve?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Whats the alternative Steve?

God knows Ian :? :? :? :? What government worlwide is not corrupt ? Just some are a lot worse than others. But what is the answer ? Comments please.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

God knows Ian :? :? :? :? What government worlwide is not corrupt ? Just some are a lot worse than others. But what is the answer ? Comments please.

"Meet the new Boss, Same as the old Boss"

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Sorry chief Edward Heath tried to break the NUM and failed and whilst I agree Scargill was and is corrupt the right wing of the tory party never forgave Heath for losing to the unions, Thatchers agenda was to attack and destroy the mining and steel industry (Mcagregor), my father was a miner and was arrested at Orgreave, he had never protested in his life, and again read the records on how Orgreave was a set up. In my eyes I can't wait for the bitch to die, she destroyed whole communities and decimated manufactoring in this country. When all the mines shut down she got cheap coal from S. America. No matter what your opinions are on unions, she firmly put the balance of power in the hands of the employers.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Sorry chief Edward Heath tried to break the NUM and failed and whilst I agree Scargill was and is corrupt the right wing of the tory party never forgave Heath for losing to the unions, Thatchers agenda was to attack and destroy the mining and steel industry (Mcagregor), my father was a miner and was arrested at Orgreave, he had never protested in his life, and again read the records on how Orgreave was a set up. In my eyes I can't wait for the bitch to die, she destroyed whole communities and decimated manufactoring in this country. When all the mines shut down she got cheap coal from S. America. No matter what your opinions are on unions, she firmly put the balance of power in the hands of the employers.

Yes i am not disagreeing with what you say about Thatcher. But do you honestly believe hand on heart that Scargill had the Miners interest at heart ?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I believe he was and is an idiot and led them into a strike that was doomed from the start

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I believe he was and is an idiot and led them into a strike that was doomed from the start

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The innocents in this was the Miners. My Grancha was a Miner a very proud one at that. They didn't deserve those Politicians including Scargill who All fucked them over.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Totally agree chief my dad was a broken man after the strike very hard to see a hard working man lose his self belief and esteem. tragic he died 4 years after the strike amazing man

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

If I had my way all MPs would be sacked. Parliament/Downing St would be sold to highest bidder. The Monarchy would be in charge. The Economy would be ran by the Bank of England who would have a chancellor appointed by the monarch. each Department of state would have a budget from the exchequer. The DEpt for health would be ran by Doctors (voted for by health service staff). Education would be run by teachers (voted for by teachers). And so on......

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Totally agree chief my dad was a broken man after the strike very hard to see a hard working man lose his self belief and esteem. tragic he died 4 years after the strike amazing man

Sorry to hear that Chief. This subject must be very hard for you so apologies for bringing it up. :cry: :cry:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:I believe he was and is an idiot and led them into a strike that was doomed from the start

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The innocents in this was the Miners. My Grancha was a Miner a very proud one at that. They didn't deserve those Politicians including Scargill who All fucked them over.

steve,i got no time for thatcher at all .i come from a mining family.got relatives throughtout the mining areas of staffs,notts,s yorks and durham.some worked ,some were out 12months.some were out a for a chunk of it.i,v mates here who worked and a few who did the 12months.so i know a cross section of miners.what i will say is i could name four ex miners off the top of my head who believe scargill may have been a plant.what,s really shocking is two of them were out 12months and one of them was an n.u m offical :shock:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

If I had my way all MPs would be sacked. Parliament/Downing St would be sold to highest bidder. The Monarchy would be in charge. The Economy would be ran by the Bank of England who would have a chancellor appointed by the monarch. each Department of state would have a budget from the exchequer. The DEpt for health would be ran by Doctors (voted for by health service staff). Education would be run by teachers (voted for by teachers). And so on......

Gareth the truth is give one Man power or Woman and it goes straight to there heads :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:Totally agree chief my dad was a broken man after the strike very hard to see a hard working man lose his self belief and esteem. tragic he died 4 years after the strike amazing man

Sorry to hear that Chief. This subject must be very hard for you so apologies for bringing it up. :cry: :cry:

No need for apologies chief, I suppose thats why I have a biased view :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

.sorry splott hadn,t read your post when i posted .apoligies

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Gareth the truth is give one Man power or Woman and it goes straight to there heads :cry: :cry: :cry:

And thats why the USA only allow the president to sit 2 terms.

Democracy is the way but its fallback is that the elected government does not have to answer back to those it was elected by. So so many times governments have gone against their agenda that they were elected on. Why because we the people have allowed them to.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Democracy is the way but its fallback is that the elected government does not have to answer back to those it was elected by. So so many times governments have gone against their agenda that they were elected on. Why because we the people have allowed them to.

But each party is as bad as each other Ian. Monster raving loony party is the one to vote for !! or was :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

But each party is as bad as each other Ian. Monster raving loony party is the one to vote for !! or was :lol: :lol:

even the loonies had a split mate.think they split cos some were being too serious :o

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 pm

God knows Ian :? :? :? :? What government worlwide is not corrupt ? Just some are a lot worse than others. But what is the answer ? Comments please.[/quote]
If I had my way all MPs would be sacked. Parliament/Downing St would be sold to highest bidder. The Monarchy would be in charge. The Economy would be ran by the Bank of England who would have a chancellor appointed by the monarch. each Department of state would have a budget from the exchequer. The DEpt for health would be ran by Doctors (voted for by health service staff). Education would be run by teachers (voted for by teachers). And so on......[/quote]
Gareth the truth is give one Man power or Woman and it goes straight to there heads :cry: :cry: :cry: [/quote]

Democracy is the way but its fallback is that the elected government does not have to answer back to those it was elected by. So so many times governments have gone against their agenda that they were elected on. Why because we the people have allowed them to.[/quote]
But each party is as bad as each other Ian. Monster raving loony party is the one to vote for !! or was :lol: :lol: [/quote]
even the loonies had a split mate.think they split cos some were being too serious :o[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:God knows Ian :? :? :? :? What government worlwide is not corrupt ? Just some are a lot worse than others. But what is the answer ? Comments please.

If I had my way all MPs would be sacked. Parliament/Downing St would be sold to highest bidder. The Monarchy would be in charge. The Economy would be ran by the Bank of England who would have a chancellor appointed by the monarch. each Department of state would have a budget from the exchequer. The DEpt for health would be ran by Doctors (voted for by health service staff). Education would be run by teachers (voted for by teachers). And so on......[/quote]
Gareth the truth is give one Man power or Woman and it goes straight to there heads :cry: :cry: :cry: [/quote]

Democracy is the way but its fallback is that the elected government does not have to answer back to those it was elected by. So so many times governments have gone against their agenda that they were elected on. Why because we the people have allowed them to.[/quote]
But each party is as bad as each other Ian. Monster raving loony party is the one to vote for !! or was :lol: :lol: [/quote]
even the loonies had a split mate.think they split cos some were being too serious :o[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
i got no faith in any of em chief.garaths suggestion is something i have thought of but not as in depth as he has.it,s got to that stage when i,v more faith in the queen than politictions.sad but true

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:20 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:God knows Ian :? :? :? :? What government worlwide is not corrupt ? Just some are a lot worse than others. But what is the answer ? Comments please.

i got no faith in any of em chief.garaths suggestion is something i have thought of but not as in depth as he has.it,s got to that stage when i,v more faith in the queen than politictions.sad but true[/quote]
William and Harry have more in common and more in touch and have more integrity than any politician :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

i got no faith in any of em chief.garaths suggestion is something i have thought of but not as in depth as he has.it,s got to that stage when i,v more faith in the queen than politictions.sad but true[/quote]
William and Harry have more in common and more in touch and have more integrity than any politician :ayatollah: [/quote]
i agree mate.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Your view Steve is from someone born and brought up in Bristol

Thatcher wrecked the working class in this country especially south Wales the north east/west

Class war :D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm

placid-casual wrote:Your view Steve is from someone born and brought up in Bristol

Thatcher wrecked the working class in this country especially south Wales the north east/west

Class war :D

You are completely missing the point Jules. What has being born and bought up in Bristol have anything to do with it :roll: as I said my Grancha was a miner a very proud one. Bristol is steeped In mining history as well. Do you have to live in the Valleys or Sully to understand what went on during the Miners strike.
Remember Sheffield Nottingham Derby Barnsley all Mining communities are not born and bred Welsh.
To be fair what is your argument against what I said apart from you wouldn't understand ?
Do you think Scargill as a hero ? Because he was a left wing nut job ? Yes Thatcher was a nasty witch but what Prime minister wasn't. Or would I not understand that as well.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Put the monarchy in charge !!! Lol
There the biggest bunch of spungers going ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a word with yourself nukes

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:19 pm

placid-casual wrote:Put the monarchy in charge !!! Lol
There the biggest bunch of spungers going ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a word with yourself nukes

I said I would rather them than those politicians chief. And I have just had a word with myself and the other part of me said you was a left wing nut job :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Your very right wing

My old man was a secretary of a union in steel working !
Brought up in south Wales most were socialist labour people

We had loads to do with the miners fund raising etc at the time
Scargill was a nut but it was thatcher and the Tories v the working classes smash the unions they ruined the valleys the difference was some of the other areas were not so involved in mining like south Wales.

Let's face it you are not middle of the ground are you

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Some on here saying the report on the Hills borough was down to corrupt right wing Governments and newspapers ETC.
ALERT here!!!! Every government that has ever taken office is has been and always will be corrupt. From Churchill to Thatcher to Blair to Brown to Cameron. They are all corrupt weather its the Left right or middle. To state it only happens when a government leans to the right is very misleading. And the likes of Scargill was just as corrupt as Thatcher. In my opinion he was worse than Thatcher because he claimed....NO !! he took an oath to represent those miners instead he used them to gain in his own political beliefs. He used and destroyed the miners, made them live in poverty whilst he lived in luxury and still does. All for his own selfish greed.
Thatcher was a Woman without a conscience but to be fair to be Prime minister that is a trait you needed and you still do.
All politicians are wankers left right or centre. I hate the lot of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now this is a message to all the children out there:

If you take drugs, you'll end up insane, like Uncle Nukes.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Agreed he's mad mad I say