Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Real target

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 pm

We must think again about attacking the hapless Coleman,after all he is just the monkey,we need to refocus our attacks on the organ grinders,the Welsh FA,after all these were the idiots that gave Coleman the job,we need to do everything we can to bring these fools to book,we need to exercise our financial clout as paying supporters and say enough is enough,no more parting with hard earn cash to watch more humiliation of our National team,i know this will stick in a lot of loyal supporters throats but we must now make a stand and say,not only do we want Coleman and all of his staff gone,but everyone of those members of the Welsh FA who voted to give Coleman the job,to fall on their swords,hit these people where it hurts,in the coffers of the Welsh FA

Re: Real target

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

angelis49 wrote:We must think again about attacking the hapless Coleman,after all he is just the monkey,we need to refocus our attacks on the organ grinders,the Welsh FA,after all these were the idiots that gave Coleman the job,we need to do everything we can to bring these fools to book,we need to exercise our financial clout as paying supporters and say enough is enough,no more parting with hard earn cash to watch more humiliation of our National team,i know this will stick in a lot of loyal supporters throats but we must now make a stand and say,not only do we want Coleman and all of his staff gone,but everyone of those members of the Welsh FA who voted to give Coleman the job,to fall on their swords,hit these people where it hurts,in the coffers of the Welsh FA

Damn right. That's what I'm doing. I don't believe in blind loyalty, because I don't like looking like a mug.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:39 pm

angelis49 wrote:We must think again about attacking the hapless Coleman,after all he is just the monkey,we need to refocus our attacks on the organ grinders,the Welsh FA,after all these were the idiots that gave Coleman the job,we need to do everything we can to bring these fools to book,we need to exercise our financial clout as paying supporters and say enough is enough,no more parting with hard earn cash to watch more humiliation of our National team,i know this will stick in a lot of loyal supporters throats but we must now make a stand and say,not only do we want Coleman and all of his staff gone,but everyone of those members of the Welsh FA who voted to give Coleman the job,to fall on their swords,hit these people where it hurts,in the coffers of the Welsh FA

My Dear Angelis;

Spot on my friend.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 pm

We should do a re-brand and play in Blue at home! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 pm

These are the same idiots who gave Gary Speed the job of course.....

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm

These are the same idiots who gave Gary Speed the job of course.....

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Spot on, I will never waste my hard earnt money watching Wales until the Welsh FA, full of dinosaurs with dated ideas wake up from the jurassic park period to the modern period. Until they actually TRY to show some ambition by bringing in the right people to TRY and help us progress, I will continue to watch the games on TV. I am not being unreasonable expecting us to win the majority of games, I just want the Welsh FA to start TRYING to take us forward instead of taking the easy option and appointing within all the time! Why they went for Coleman when they could have kept Verheijen to carry on the fine work he helped to start, or go for someone like Lars Lagerback is inexcusable. These muppets are still living in the jurassic park period and are the reason why we will continue to fail. They should all be placed in Cardiff museum next to the t-rex.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:These are the same idiots who gave Gary Speed the job of course.....

Speedo was just a figurehead imo. Dutch Ray was the tactician and coach and the Welsh FA couldn't wait to get rid of him.