Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The buck stops with Margaret Thatcher

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:Can't you see a pattern?

Both Bloody Sunday and this took over 20 years for the truth to come out.

Bloody Sunday happened in 1972! The Saville Inquiry was released in June of 2010!

Cameron was the 1st PM to admit fault!

Why do you think that is?

I'm saying Thatcher was top of the tree, I'm saying she knew. I'm saying She put her
precious Yorkshire coppers ahead of innocent men women and children and allowed
them to cover it up. Thatcher knew. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. She
did f**k all.

f**k Bloody Sunday. Whoever was guilty of covering that up is as guilty as she is

can you supply a link to this information please Taffy..? You know f**k all!!!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Bloody Sunday happened in 1972! The Saville Inquiry was released in June of 2010!

I'm saying Thatcher was top of the tree, I'm saying she knew. I'm saying She put her
them to cover it up. Thatcher knew. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. She
did f**k all.

f**k Bloody Sunday. Whoever was guilty of covering that up is as guilty as she is

Taff David Cameron said in his statement yesterday that Thatcher knew after she had been briefed on the Taylor report findings. In a letter from her private secretary she was told her that the defensive and close to deceitful behaviour of the then senior officers of South Yorkshire Police was depressingly familiar.

9 months after the disaster Taylor identified that not only were the police responsible but that their behaviour was defensive and close to deceitful. Cameron said it no one can arguewith that.

However she was prepared to drop any further investigation when the then Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police resigned. In my opinion that decision started the cover up.

Sheffield Wednesday have questions to answer regarding Hillsbrough not having a valid safety certificate, Sheffield Council must answer the question why they allowed the stadium to be used without a safety certificate, the FA must answer the question why they used a stadium without a safety certificate and South Yorkshire Police and Ambulance Service must answer questions regarding their responce not only on the day but their actions afterwards to deflect blame on the Liverpool fans.

But Thatcher was told of the defensive and deceitful behaviour of South Yorkshire Police and decided to do nothingand she must answer for that.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 pm

the f*cking bitch and her cronies were all involved had to keep police happy,

so she they could smash our miners over the head with impunity.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

did f**k all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

did f**k all.

I'll try and keep this really really simple especially for you Rain Man.

What would you have done had you been Prime Minister and overall Commander of
all the police Forces in Britain, having read a report that practically accused your
South Yorkshire Force of the culpable manslaughter of 96 innocent lives???

If your suggesting she never read it, then say so!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

did f**k all.

I'll try and keep this really really simple especially for you Rain Man.

What would you have done had you been Prime Minister and overall Commander of
all the police Forces in Britain, having read a report that practically accused your
South Yorkshire Force of the culpable manslaughter of 96 innocent lives???

If your suggesting she never read it, then say so!

He would've said "where's South Yorkshire?"

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Difficult to believe that Thatcher did not know about the cover up, probably ordered it. Her government hated football fans with a passion. She loved the police, though. The South Yorkshire force had served her well during the miners' strike. She owed them.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Difficult to believe that Thatcher did not know about the cover up, probably ordered it. Her government hated football fans with a passion. She loved the police, though. The South Yorkshire force had served her well during the miners' strike. She owed them.

Correct. That's passed some people by.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

I can understand it with Rain Man because he really is a thick c**t. But cannot understand anyone else
trying to somehow find an 'out' for Margaret Thatcher over all this??

what happened at Hillsborough and particularly afterwards was one of the biggest scandals in Britains
history. It transcends political parties. If Labour and Tony Blair had done it he would be getting exactly
the same.

For anyone to suggest Thatcher 'did not know' is to suggest she didn't read the Taylor Report

That is a preposterous idea. Of course she did, or at the very least, was briefed thoroughly by
her staffers that did

So i think its fair to say the Prime Minister of Great Britain was aware of the findings of the
report into the deaths of 96 people at a football match.

Those findings categorically and plainly state that the 96 people were totally innocent and that
the South Yorkshire Police tried to slander their names in order that they appear like hooligans to
the British Public, and culpable in their own deaths.

So... she knew.

Rain Man... why did she do nothing?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

She is an evil cow. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either naive or don't know the full facts. Do some research and you'll despise her as well.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:
did f**k all.

You sick and need to remember people died , so please stop using this has a sad sick way to get at Thatcher . I would put to you than almost everyone in Politics then and now will be amazed at the scale of the cover up by the Police .

There is only a few to play , the FA for choosing a unfit venue , Those sick and vile fences and the Police and that's it . the sad truth is Football had such a bad rep at the time and combined with being brought up to respect the Police and rule of law, many people of all walks of life was ready to believe the Police , hell even the BBC fell for it . I just hope that this is a watershed moment for those Football fans ( I use the term loosely) that still revel and celebrate Football violent culture and past , and to the Police and power to be that they'll start to see us has people and Human beings rather than thugs and animals . You know if 96 animals had died in a sporting venue - they would have probably had more justice and more honest inquiry and investigation.

Worst still is the fact that the Police still to this day treat Football fans like animals in a lot of cases . Its ok for other sorting fans to go in groups have a day out and enjoy a drink, but not us football fans . If nothing else out of all this I have a simple plea to Police, treat us and view us as Human beings just out for a good time

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:05 pm

smilebit wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
did f**k all.

You sick and need to remember people died , so please stop using this has a sad sick way to get at Thatcher . I would put to you than almost everyone in Politics then and now will be amazed at the scale of the cover up by the Police .

There is only a few to play , the FA for choosing a unfit venue , Those sick and vile fences and the Police and that's it . the sad truth is Football had such a bad rep at the time and combined with being brought up to respect the Police and rule of law, many people of all walks of life was ready to believe the Police , hell even the BBC fell for it . I just hope that this is a watershed moment for those Football fans ( I use the term loosely) that still revel and celebrate Football violent culture and past , and to the Police and power to be that they'll start to see us has people and Human beings rather than thugs and animals . You know if 96 animals had died in a sporting venue - they would have probably had more justice and more honest inquiry and investigation.

Worst still is the fact that the Police still to this day treat Football fans like animals in a lot of cases . Its ok for other sorting fans to go in groups have a day out and enjoy a drink, but not us football fans . If nothing else out of all this I have a simple plea to Police, treat us and view us as Human beings just out for a good time

Very unlikely to happen.

In Merseyside, Yorkshire and Lancaster I can see this causing even more of a divide between the police and fans. This you and us culture will increase and get worse. Those who used to be neutral will hear of the polices sick actions that day and in the aftermath and wonder if they can ever trust them again. There will be people wanting to vent anger. There will be people who after all this has come out will have an even deeper hatred of the South Yorkshire Police for things such as the checking the criminal records of those who had passed away. My mate who is a plastic manc sent me a link from redcafe earlier this morning where United fans are thinking of having a banner in support of the 96 or singing YNWA at the game to show their support for what has happened and the injustice.

If anything, the revelations will bring fans of rival clubs closer together who will have a very bad view of the police. The trust in the police will be at an all time low at the moment from those within football. We've all been there in the bubble trip being led down a line like an animal as you rightly stated.

By the way, taffyapple is, I believe, 100% right.

Taken from the BBC and I quote;

Margaret Thatcher had concerns that a report into the Hillsborough disaster constituted a "devastating criticism" of police.

If she had concerns she was clearly in the know of the Taylor report therefore she knew what had gone on and willingly ignored it. The fact that she ignored it to me means that she was hoping the issue would just go away, that those fighting would give up, the truth would never be told. However, they never did.

Any PM that had read that report would have taken it seriously unless they were somehow involved in it and therefore did not want information from an inquest coming to light that would negatively impact them. She knew that would happen and therefore did not take any notice of the Taylor report. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:37 pm

taffyapple wrote:The despicable old c**t was the driving force behind the Hillsborough cover-up

May her next shit be a hedgehog

Possibly the biggest load of shite ever written on any message board anywhere ever. Well apart from Splott David's stuff on the other board. Greatest Prime Minister ever in UK unfortunately we'll all be dead when that gets written into the history books.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

RedBluebird wrote:She is an evil cow. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either naive or don't know the full facts. Do some research and you'll despise her as well.

Unlike you I lived in Thatchers Britian an know how goo e was for the country now go and take some more pics off the internet or your next sick story

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Taken from the BBC and I quote;

Margaret Thatcher had concerns that a report into the Hillsborough disaster constituted a "devastating criticism" of police.

Where's the rest of the quote? That's taken from an old cabinet memo leaked many years ago, there is no full stop after the word police, it was a comma the BBC have had the original for years but have chosen not to make it available. Why?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:She is an evil cow. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either naive or don't know the full facts. Do some research and you'll despise her as well.

Unlike you I lived in Thatchers Britian an know how goo e was for the country now go and take some more pics off the internet or your next sick story

I know many who also lived whilst Thatcher was in power and hated her guts. Your opinion is yours only.

Also, are you accusing me of copyright infringement Mr Brown? Would like to know.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

I know many who also lived whilst Thatcher was in power and hated her guts. Your opinion is yours only.

Also, are you accusing me of copyright infringement Mr Brown? Would like to know.

Its only copywright if the person taking the photo has taken out a copywright on that photo

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Its only copywright if the person taking the photo has taken out a copywright on that photo

Well the image in question presented in another thread is as its been uploaded to getty images.

So are you accusing me of it? I was there in Liverpool. I took photos and numerous videos. Went on the yellow duckmarine in and around Albert Docks with a few friends and then headed to the town centre near to watch the vigil.

Only a sick person would believe someone would make such a thing up when such a sensitive issue is involved.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well the image in question presented in another thread is as its been uploaded to getty images.

So are you accusing me of it? I was there in Liverpool. I took photos and numerous videos. Went on the yellow duckmarine in and around Albert Docks with a few friends and then headed to the town centre near to watch the vigil.

Only a sick person would believe someone would make such a thing up when such a sensitive issue is involved.

Well give your Italian Serie A knowledge you would know what I'm saying when I say 'Tu disteso bastardo ' :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well give your Italian Serie A knowledge you would know what I'm saying when I say 'Tu disteso bastardo ' :lol:

Cant even answer the question. Are you a politician by any chance?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Are you serious?

Are you that Croesyblue from the other side?, he is another deluded headcase

What good did she do to this country?, from what I remember of her she destroyed the industry of Britain.

Thatcher must have known about this

But I do hope that their are criminal proceedings brought against all those involved in the cover-up & this should include Thatcher

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Are you serious?

What good did she do to this country?, from what I remember of her she destroyed the industry of Britain.

But I do hope that their are criminal proceedings brought against all those involved in the cover-up & this should include Thatcher

Sorry but its proved Thatcher wasn't involved!!! FACT

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Angry Man wrote:Sorry but its proved Thatcher wasn't involved!!! FACT

Can you please provide a source for this?

It has not been proven she was involved but it has also not been proven she wasn't involved.

It's still very much open for debate and will most likely be part of the process if a new inquest opens.

In my opinion she was part of a cover up and that's what I truly believe. The article below explains why.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/38404 ... saster.htm

She wasn't a stupid woman, in fact a very intelligent woman, I'll give her that. However, I do believe she was involved. If she is cleared then fair enough i'll say I was wrong but so far she has not been cleared.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am

Angry Man wrote:

Here are some pictures of Thatchers Britain;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRj2K0ulD8Q

They certainly were good times unless of course you happened to disagree with her and sought to protest. Over 18,000,000 people refused to pay her community charge and by that time she had the lowest popularity rating on any Prime Minister since the 2nd World War.

Yesterday Jack Straw said she created an environment where the police acted with impunity. The pictures of that lady being mown down by charging police horses is a disgrace and would thank god never be accepted today. Little wonder that senior police officers were prepared to lie about events at Hillsbrough.

Thatcher was like marmite you either loved her or loathed her and during her time as Prime Minister it's as close to despotism that any British government has been in modern times in my opinion.

Good times my arse.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 am

Angry Man wrote:
ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Are you serious?

Sorry but its proved Thatcher wasn't involved!!! FACT

I asked you a couple of really simple questions earlier in the thread.

1) Do you think Thatcher read the Taylor report, or was made fully aware of its findings by her staff
The South Yorkshire Police were found to have been deceitful and tried every trick in the book to
deflect blame from their own shortcomings. They took blood alcohol samples from all the dead and
carried out CRB's on all 96... including a 10 year old boy

2) Why did she do nothing?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 am

smilebit wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
did f**k all.

Worst still is the fact that the Police still to this day treat Football fans like animals in a lot of cases . Its ok for other sorting fans to go in groups have a day out and enjoy a drink, but not us football fans . If nothing else out of all this I have a simple plea to Police, treat us and view us as Human beings just out for a good time[/quote

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT YOU FOOL. THATS WHAT SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE DID THAT DAY,
AND THE FOLLOWING WEEKS THEY LIED, INSULTED THE DEAD, AND TRIED TO MAKE INNOCENT
PEOPLE LOOK LIKE PISSED UP CRIMINALS - INCLUDING A TEN YEAR OLD...........

THE TAYLOR REPORT UNEARTHED ALL THIS. THATCHER READ IT. AND DID NOTHING.....

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:Taken from the BBC and I quote;

Where's the rest of the quote? That's taken from an old cabinet memo leaked many years ago, there is no full stop after the word police, it was a comma the BBC have had the original for years but have chosen not to make it available. Why?

[i]A memo from a senior Civil Servant said that the Taylor Report would "sap confidence in the police force"
and could encourage aggressive behaviour by fans who would feel "vindicated" by its conclusions.
In a handwritten note, Mrs Thatcher made it clear that she did not want to give the government's full backing
to Lord Taylor's criticisms, only to the way in which he had conducted his inquiry and made recommendations
for action. She wrote: "[b]What do we mean by 'welcoming the broad thrust of the report'? The broad thrust is devastating
criticism of the police. Is that for us to welcome?
[/i][/b]

Try that!!

She knew.

She knew about the dead ten year old boy having his blood alcohol levels checked. She knew
about the 15yr old sisters having a CRB done on them. She knew police statements had been
changed. She knew the fans were not drunk. She knew there was no massive surge up the
centre aisle. She knew that the police force had told despicable lies about the tragedy.

She was Prime Minister of the Country. She did f**k all.

Oh hang on. She gave the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday an OBE even though their ground
had failed safety tests. She also allowed the Chief Constable to retire on full pension.

I weep for people who stick up for the c**t over all this, because not only did she do nothing...

She stuck two fingers up to us all

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 am

castleblue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Here are some pictures of Thatchers Britain;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRj2K0ulD8Q

They certainly were good times unless of course you happened to disagree with her and sought to protest. Over 18,000,000 people refused to pay her community charge and by that time she had the lowest popularity rating on any Prime Minister since the 2nd World War.

Yesterday Jack Straw said she created an environment where the police acted with impunity. The pictures of that lady being mown down by charging police horses is a disgrace and would thank god never be accepted today. Little wonder that senior police officers were prepared to lie about events at Hillsbrough.

Thatcher was like marmite you either loved her or loathed her and during her time as Prime Minister it's as close to despotism that any British government has been in modern times in my opinion.

Good times my arse.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And yet she was voted in 3 times!!!!

And Straw can f**k off.

Notice he did f**k all for the 96 and Bloody Sunday during his time.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:00 am

What the f**k did Blair and Brown do?

Why signal out one PM to push your agenda?

And f*cking LOL at Thatcher protecting the police as a reward for what they did against the miners.

What world do you lot live in?

Do you have any idea what role the police play in society? That's why Govt waits so long to do anything. It would ruined the reputation of the entire police force.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:00 am

What the f**k did Blair and Brown do?

Why signal out one PM to push your agenda?

And f*cking LOL at Thatcher protecting the police as a reward for what they did against the miners.

What world do you lot live in?

Do you have any idea what role the police play in society? That's why Govt waits so long to do anything. It would ruined the reputation of the entire police force.