Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The buck stops with Margaret Thatcher

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

taffyapple wrote:LOVING HOW THIS QUITE BASIC THREAD:

THATCHER KNEW ABOUT HILLSBOROUGH AND BURIED IT

HAS TURNED INTO A THREAD ABOUT POLITICS (BECAUSE ON HILLSBOROUGH, THATCHER IS INDEFENSIBLE)

POLITICS DONT COME INTO IT

SHE IS A c**t WHO SHAT ON THE DEAD

FOR BALANCE, HISTORY WILL PROVE BLAIR TO BE JUST AS f*cking SHAMELESS

I WISH THEM BOTH SLOW AGONISING DEATHS

You are spot on mate. Both of them have blood on their hands as far as i'm concerned and I could not care less for either of them. The sooner the world is rid of them the better.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm

RedBluebird wrote:

HAS TURNED INTO A THREAD ABOUT POLITICS (BECAUSE ON HILLSBOROUGH, THATCHER IS INDEFENSIBLE)

You are spot on mate. Both of them have blood on their hands as far as i'm concerned and I could not care less for either of them. The sooner the world is rid of them the better.

Why do you have such an interest and feel so much anger towards those responsible for Hillsborough? It's a nonsense, I feel a lot of sympathy and sadness regarding what happened but there are far far far more injustices in our own police force, why aren't you so wound up about the Lynette White murders? Aberfan? or even our very own Mikey Dye and how the sun covered that story? You are not from South Yorkshire or a Scouser.

:old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:And Major, Blair and Brown could have also held a inquire.

Taff responds with that I also hate them, but I'll signal out Thatcher because I want to push my own agenda......

There is no agenda, just facts as taffyapple has pointed out.

I could name numerous politicians I hate because of numerous reasons and there will be numerous people who agree. Funnily enough, they don't belong to one party, but a few. I have no allegiance whatsoever to any party and quite frankly think that most of them are as bad as one another.

The agenda excuse is always used by people defending those they belief in to discredit the opposer.

Everyone knows Thatcher was involved. Everyone knows what Blair did. Everyone knows what Thatcher did whilst in power. Everyone knows what Boris said on Hillsborough. Everyone knows what the Sun printed. Everyone knows that the FA have blame in this as well.

What party they belong to has no significance on their actions in relation to these incidents that involve a high number of fatalities. Sadly, people will miss the point and turn every topic that involves a politician into a petty argument about the colours they wear. Quite bluntly, realists and those who see the real truth will look past the political shit and form their own opinion regardless of party.

Chris Rock is 100% right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkCgkf25Tus

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Why do you have such an interest and feel so much anger towards those responsible for Hillsborough? It's a nonsense, I feel a lot of sympathy and sadness regarding what happened but there are far far far more injustices in our own police force, why aren't you so wound up about the Lynette White murders? Aberfan? or even our very own Mikey Dye and how the sun covered that story? You are not from South Yorkshire or a Scouser.

You know sod all about me or my family so bye. I do not wish to discuss the issue with you so if you could respect that please then leave it at that.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

It's this ridiculous tribalism that has seen many plastic often South Wales based Liverpool fans jump on the bandwagon, I appreciate it's part of their history but so is Aberfan and many other police miscarriages of justice in our very own police force.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It's this ridiculous tribalism that has seen many plastic often South Wales based Liverpool fans jump on the bandwagon, I appreciate it's part of their history but so is Aberfan and many other police miscarriages of justice in our very own police force.

Isn't that partly the point though? How governments and the services routinely lie to us, the people they're meant to serve?

Our fan base has tribalism, almost every fan base has a section of it. Many people still will not come to our ground because of our reputation of years before I was even born. Can I really pass judgement and say back then that they were wrong to act that way? No I can't. I was not there and had I been around at that time I may have easily been a part of it myself so it would be wrong to judge.

I don't judge any fan base as the majority of all fan bases have reasonable people who go to work to fund their love of the game. Unfortunately for these people the game is being ruined by lies by the government, emergency services and tabloids.

Even one of our own supporters has been victim to lies. Yes there are reasons why I support JFT96 so much and I'd rather them left alone and im sure you will respect that. Abuse me all you like for other reasons. I know that because I lied once you are obviously going to think a lot of what I say is bull but I was told by the mods to just get on with it and not bs any more and I haven't since. I've told the truth since and I will so feel free to ask me a question and I'll answer it if its a reasonable question. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: