O/T mackinson

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm

do they still sell it? CCFc

Re: O/T mackinson

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:31 pm

yes in supermarkets and old style pubs.

Re: O/T mackeson

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5SGSwf ... re=related :lol: :lol: :lol: ----------------- :old: CCFC

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

used to like a mack with half a beer when i started drinking, dont see much of it now. :old:
used to like a rum and black as well...........asked for one the other day and the girl behind the bar did'nt have a clue what i was on about. :old:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:49 pm

i wonder what they call snakebite these days?------------ youngsters EH. :roll: :lol: :lol: :old: CCFC

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm

taffy123 wrote:i wonder what they call snakebite these days?------------ youngsters EH. :roll: :lol: :lol: :old: CCFC

A pub in london would'nt serve me a snakebite last year said it was illegal :shock: :shock:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:30 pm

taffy123 wrote:i wonder what they call snakebite these days?------------ youngsters EH. :roll: :lol: :lol: :old: CCFC

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm

If you mean half lager/half cider, us youngsters call it snakebite. Apparantly it's illegal to serve, but if you serve a half pint of each seperately then let the customer mix it it's legal :? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

CantonJack wrote:

If you mean half lager/half cider, us youngsters call it snakebite. Apparantly it's illegal to serve, but if you serve a half pint of each seperately then let the customer mix it it's legal :? :ayatollah:

SOUNDS LIKE A MR TAN brainchild to me ,change for change sake. :roll: :ayatollah: CCFC