Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the first time ever

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 am

I got home from work at 21.00 last night knowing Wales were 1-0 down,I just couldn't believe how inept the performance was, the defending was calamitous, when Bale scored I thought we were back on track untill the third goal went in, I then decided enough was enough so for the first time ever I switched off and watched captain America on Sky, I was shocked to see final score, and also felt the hurt that I have felt on numerous occasions whilst watching Wales play, but this as got to be on of the darkest days for our national football team, I feel we are back to where we were with the Toshack debacle, my big fear is that under Speed we were climbing the Fifa rankings, but now I can see us dropping down the rankings again, all the hard work has been undone, yes it is easy to point the finger at Coleman, but the players need to accept that the performance was not acceptable, they have a duty to put in a shift, what I saw was some didn't turn up and just capitulated it was a gutless performance.