Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What next for Coleman?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 am

Will he be able to carry on on will the geriatrics of the FAW do something about it, is his position as Wales manager be in doubt and who if anyone can take Wales forward

Re: What next for Coleman?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 am

He has to go Baz !.....along with a few of the backroom staff :evil:

No Idea who will replace him mind :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 am

Colemans next job is a chewing gum taster for Wrigleys

Next Manager Hmmmmmmmmm - I have always liked the MK Dons manager Karl Robinson

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

THE DOLE

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 am

Helping old ladies and kids cross the the road in swan c. If it's good enough for lj it's gotta be good enough for coleman. He could take hartson with him and use the fat tw*t as a speed bump.
Be a man chris and jack, i'm sure you'll get more respect so do it now!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 am

He never shoulders the blame so he will never improve because he's too stubborn to admit when he's wrong. It's like Toshack II except without the ability to grind teams down and only lose 1-0 or draw 0-0!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 pm

coleman and hartson (chuckle brothers) should step down...........brian flynn should've got the job.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm

I do find some sympathy with Coleman. He's not got a decent team to utilise, and we were never going to qualify even with speed.

But I do think the defeat of that score was shocking, and he is the boss so must be held accountable.

the mk dons manager isn't going to manage Wales. No manager who is decent and on the up is going to take the job. Its a third world level team and probably third wld manager pay to go with it.

Best we can hope for is an up and coming coach, not manager, who is looking to take a managers job. But i have no idea who would even consider it. Have a horrible feeling it will ome from, radcliffe, hartson, Roy evans, etc

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 pm

sack the c**t and give Harry a ring :-)

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Mardon89 wrote:sack the c**t and give Harry a ring :-)

Suits me.

:thumbup:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Will he be able to carry on on will the geriatrics of the FAW do something about it, is his position as Wales manager be in doubt and who if anyone can take Wales forward

The old farts at the FAW probably still pissed in gin and tonics have not even realised we lost yet. never mind they will all get tickets for the finals in brazil.........shame we wont be there.