Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Your moral guide

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5f8_1347363385

Re: Your moral guide

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Brilliant. Expect him to be murdered by enemies of free speech any day now.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

:lol:

this guy is F-uckin hilarious

something huge is going to be exposed regarding religion within the next... 1-2 years that will quite possibly cause uproar

also they didn't want to expose the book on karmic law it's hidden from religion

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Brilliant. Expect him to be murdered by enemies of free speech any day now.

He talks alot of sence over most of his videos he does but some of his wording he comes out with sometimes makes you cringe and im supprised the hate mob have not had him by now :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Brilliant. Expect him to be murdered by enemies of free speech any day now.

He talks alot of sence over most of his videos he does but some of his wording he comes out with sometimes makes you cringe and im supprised the hate mob have not had him by now :lol:

my favourate bits - if you wanted to get stoned to death you could simply move to iran. and - 'the criminals that run religion'

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

my favourate bits - if you wanted to get stoned to death you could simply move to iran. and - 'the criminals that run religion'

Honestly i've watched loads of he vids hes crackers and does not give a f**k.