Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I will be in Liverpool tomorrow

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

James barnett aka redbluebird is your typical jeremy kyle shell suit wearing scrub guy whos been caught out on the lie detector test by his missis only to say i never lie i promise i didnt to the world. :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

His latest odd tweet "Every football club should release statements saying they refuse to partake in fixtures until The Sun is removed from every shelf in Britain"
Yet was bigging the sun paper up with links last week on his twitter, you really couldnt make this attension seekers game up could you. :shock:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:His latest odd tweet "Every football club should release statements saying they refuse to partake in fixtures until The Sun is removed from every shelf in Britain"
Yet was bigging the sun paper up with links last week on his twitter, you really couldnt make this attension seekers game up could you. :shock:

Prove that please? I said I agreed with one journo from the sun. Nothing to do with Hillsborough. The reason that I want the Sun closed down now is their lack of a real apology. Their apology is not sincere one bit. Its just a cry for the people of Liverpool to take pity on the paper and restock it.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:His latest odd tweet "Every football club should release statements saying they refuse to partake in fixtures until The Sun is removed from every shelf in Britain"

Prove that please? I said I agreed with one journo from the sun. Nothing to do with Hillsborough. The reason that I want the Sun closed down now is their lack of a real apology. Their apology is not sincere one bit. Its just a cry for the people of Liverpool to take pity on the paper and restock it.

Well i was going to do screen shots and stick them up here with you bigging the sun up one min then wanting it closed down the next but you just proved it on your very 1st line :lol: you make me chuckle :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
I hate agreeing with you. BUT...

When I was 17, I was a cocky little c**t. boxed a bit, thought I could handle
myself and like a lot of teenagers.. had too much to say.

Worked in a factory for a bit, i got too chopsy with one of the old boys...

He slapped me right across the face, hard.

Made me feel like a child

But guess what... I'd been acting like one!!

Franky Blawd, He became a very good friend of mine, long gone now bless him :ayatollah:

If RedBullshit bumps into someone like Franky soon, he'll be fine. Lets all cross our fingers

Stop making a judgement on my personal life. I made one lie up on a wind up to get back at people who kept annoying me. Since then I have not lied as I was temporarily banned by the mods and let back on the forums under the conditions that I do not name call or make stuff up. I have not done. I have been honest. If you believe I truly deserve a slap then give it to me yourself. I have never had a problem in life with anyone because unlike on here, in the real world, people get on and don't hound people for every single bloody thing. There are a few on here who have nothing better to do than abuse others who do not agree with their views.

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Actually I'll admit I misread that and retract the above.
I still think you are a fantasist though and I think using Liverpool as leverage is wrong.

What leverage mate? All I said is I would be in Liverpool to pay my respects and it would have been nice if others had come out with JFT96 etc but instead they just went on an abuse path because of the OP. I have not lied for ages as I was given a talking too for the Serie A nonsense. Since then I have not lied regardless of whether you believe it or not.

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I would be truly shocked if any student at a decent University would conduct themselves like he has on here. Back in my day a man was judged based on how much you could trust him, this c**t has a lot of growing up to do over the next few years because people will not stand for this bullshit in any walk of life.

:old:

If people gave me a chance and stopped abusing me constantly then maybe you'd understand. The only lie I have told on this forum was that I am a scout. There is no others. I am in university and work as a voluntary data reviewer for EA. But yes keep making judgements on my personal life when you dont even know me.

If you wanted a clean slate why not just come back with a new username? As I said a few times to you now some of your posts are very good but they are just lost amongst the bullshit.

Surely you can understand why no one believes a word you say.

Personally I think you just enjoy winding people up. If you wanted to debate football you would have come back as CCFC_Barnet or something.

Only my opinion based on nothing but my interpretation of your posts.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:24 pm

The problem with coming back under another username is the fact that shit always rises, smells and then everyone will know who he is.

:old:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:If you wanted a clean slate why not just come back with a new username? As I said a few times to you now some of your posts are very good but they are just lost amongst the bullshit.

Surely you can understand why no one believes a word you say.

Personally I think you just enjoy winding people up. If you wanted to debate football you would have come back as CCFC_Barnet or something.

Only my opinion based on nothing but my interpretation of your posts.

I'll do as you say then. Then everyone knows who I am straight up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: no BS, just CCFC. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Why are you so bothered about posting a photo of yourself in Liverpool?
Every one knows what you look like from your twitter photo's and lovely picture with whittingham.

I don't think your photo's are the same as the one being used in the media either, and chose to believe you were actually in Liverpool. (the flash for a start is different!) but thats not my point anyway....

I just don't get why everyone bothers to pay you so much attention, and why you bite so much.

Move on.....